“Fantastic tailor” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Alex's Fashion Tailors

Alex's Fashion Tailors
Amari Watergate Hotel 847 Petchburi Road,Pratunam,Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
+(66)898971210
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 260 Shopping in Bangkok
4.5 of 5 stars 63 Reviews
Type: Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Measures to excellenceExquisitely tailored suits and shirtsExclusively for you
Singapore, Singapore
“Fantastic tailor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was amazed that on my first try, the shirt and pants turn out to be perfectly matching, made the collection a swift one. Awesome!

Singapore
“Excellent service and quality of tailored clothes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Have been using Alex's fashion tailoring services for 2 year now. Tried out other tailors in Bangkok previously, but price wise and quality wise (clothes & service), Alex's fashion is definitely the best so far. Just visited Alex's Fashion over the weekend and as usual, it was a great experience. Brought around 20+ of my colleagues to the shop there and even with the large numbers, Peter and his team were able to cater to everyone's specifications. All of my colleagues were very pleased with the pricing, service level and the quality of the goods when we went for fitting.

Alex and Peter are very friendly, and they add that personal touch to your shopping experience. During the 5-6 experiences at the shop, Peter. Mike and team were detailed when asking you how you would like your clothes to be made. Be it in a tighter Asian cut/ Korean cut, or in a more classic look, they took the time to ensure that they understood your needs so that they could produce the clothes that you wanted.

Clothes are delivered in a timely manner. Allow 1-2 days turnaround time for shirts and pants. Even suits can be done up within that time period. Do note that the tailor closes on Sunday so if you're coming for the weekend, do try to get to the shop early on Saturday morning to give them possibility to turnaround your order. Otherwise, Peter has sent DHL parcels over to me in Singapore and the parcels arrived in good condition within 2 days of him informing me that parcel is underway.

Would definitely recommend this tailor to everyone. The service level and clothes quality are surely one of the best in Bangkok.

Visited September 2013
PSingh30, Owner at Alex's Fashion Tailors, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Alex's Fashion Team would like to take this opportunity to thank you for liking our quality of workmanship and services. We appreciate that you have taken your time out from your busy schedule to write about us. Thanks once again.
“Quality tailoring at reasonable rate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

My first time at BKK and all my friends told me to go have my shirts and suit tailor at BKK. I asked around and was recommended Alex's fashion. I was doubtful if they could rush out my order for me in just 3 days. I decided to give it a try since I'm already there. Okay.. I have just collected my order. Made 2 suit, 5 shirts and got 2 ties free. Lightning tailoring services. I was served by both Peter and Alex. Very good service and friendly. Most impt, price is good and goods received in good order! Location is just smack right in pratunum and opposite platinum fashion mall. No reason not to go there. 2 thumbs up!

Visited September 2013
“Fantastic service, reasonable price and friendly boss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Travelled to Bangkok for a short trip and went to Amari Watergate to source for suit.

Alex's Fashion is located among other tailor on level 2.

I was tended to by Peter. He does not hard sell nor recommend you something that is not suitable to my needs.

You can choose from a range of quality depending on your budgets.

There are so many tailors offering the same product but I would say Alex's Fashion stands out due to their outstanding customer service honest business dealing :)

Good job!

singapore
“Fantastic Tailor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Visited this tailor on a Saturday afternoon, got to choose from a wide range of cloths for a tailored shirt and pants. Alex is a very friendly man who was able to provide very reasonable prices for the quality of the service rendered. all in all, the quality of the shirts and pants exceeded my expectations and it was very fast. they even deliver it to your hotel if you are staying in the area. great place to have your clothes tailored, at a great price and great quality of clothes. Would be back for more tailored clothing when i am back in bangkok.