“Quiet hotel in local residential area” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Elegance Suites

and 1 more site!
You added The Elegance Suites to your Saves list
The Elegance Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   88 North Sathorn Road | Jaras-wiang, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand   |
Ranked #557 of 772 Hotels in Bangkok
Kurrajong, Australia
“Quiet hotel in local residential area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2010

Comfortable apartment in a local area, slightly off the main tourist routes.
Short walk to Sathorn pier for express boats and Saphan Taksin BTS skytrain.
Very colourful area, visitors should eat at the Black Canyon under Robinsons on the main road.
Great service, all staff are very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Elegance01, Manager at The Elegance Suites, responded to this review, December 19, 2010
Dear Guest,
We thank you, we appreciate your review published on tripadvisor. we are glad to know that you enjoyed your holiday at our hotel.
we hope to see you again soon for a new holiday at Elegance Suites Bangkok.
Warm Regards,
Management.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Korean first
australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

we stayed in a junior suite a small kitchette, lounge with sliding doors into a separate bedroom, bathroom had a full size bath perfect. its near the river and a short walk from Robinson department store and a train station. lots of locals eating on the streets it's alot cheaper than other areas of bangkok.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you. It is a pleasure to know you had a pleasant stay with us.
Team Management looks forward to your next visit.
Warm Regards,
Management Elegance Suites Bangkok.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2010

I can say you get what you pay.But here i get more ,room very big have living room separate with slide door and have dining table set in there.
Close to BTS skytrain i can walk only 5 mins. i recommend Suanlum night baza.
And easy to walk to the pier for sightseeing .
Staff are friendly and helpful.

You will get the cheaper rate if you book with the internet.Very cheap for us.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2010

We booked with Agoda.com . We have cheap rate but still got big room,
free internet wifi, comfortable, good location just 5 minute to the sky train.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,
We realise the value of time to a busy person like you and this makes us all the more appreciative of the time you have review published on Tripadvisor.
Thank you for your welcoming and we hope to see you soon.
Warm regards,
Management Team,Elegance Suites Bangkok.
Denmark
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

I stayed at this hotel 2 years ago, at that time it was a okay budget hotel, but sadly i stayed here again in 2010, and now it a old warn-down hotel, like they keep running it but dont improve or fix any things, the worst thing was i got robbed there! i left my 4.500 bth sunglases on the table and after a walk in the city, they cleaned the room, but my sunglases where gone, i went to frontdesk and told em that they where gone, they asked the maid who cleaned my room, but she just answered "i not seen your sunglases" so they could not do anything. Do yourself a favor and DONT book this hotel, there are so many other hotels, better, safer and more value for money in Bangkok.

• Stayed August 2010
Townsville, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2010

I booked this place through our timeshare group. Our usual experience is that the places are better than their photos. I had a girlfriend and my brother booked to dhare 1 apartment, and I was sharing with my 2 young children. I don't think the photos are of this actual place. It looks dirty and shabby on the outside and our rooms, 1 bedroom aparments, were worse. Room 510 had previous guests half used jam jar and water bottle left on table. The surfaces had not been cleaned and were sticky and grimy, there was a huge smelly stain on the bedroom carpet, like a murder had been poorly cleaned up. The bed sheets had a large round tear on the top, even though it had been made up. The wallpaper was old and had dirty marks and dribbles all over it. The wooden furniture was old and chipped, which I could forgive, but the fold out sofa bed for the second party in each room was lumpy, had holes and marks and was generally threadbare. The windows were dirty inside and out. The rooms were dark and depressing. What is more the porter showing us into our room indicated the jar and water bottle to me in passing saying that they were for us, and it was my 8 year old who noted they were leftovers. WHen all the cleaning issues were immediately pointed out, including the obviously torn sheet, he seemed fairly indifferent, until I spoke firmly. I have never, ever, before been dissappointed with a hotel before. We did not stay, but left the premises to book elsewhere whilst they tried to clean up. Then we came back and told them were were going immediately. The reception staff were lovely about it and very apologetic, but who the hell is running this flea pit? The two guests we saw there looked like washed up musicians who'd had a hard life, maybe the beds are that uncomfortable.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2010

My friend recommends this hotel to me as he used to stay very offen and he was very impressed with spacious room. I have stayed at this hotel 5 times and I must say that it was always pleasure and enjoyed during stay. The front desk staff always friendly and attentive to me. The security always help to me to find the parking space during night time. The room of the hotel is very large with separate bed room and living room. It very comfortable and value of money. This hotel is only 3 stars but I will say their service is 5 star. The promotion room rate was 1800 baht include breakfast. If you are looking for a spacious room and privacy service. I will highly reccomend this hotel.

Jee

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to The Elegance Suites? Share your experiences!