“Great tailor! Great experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #122 of 260 Shopping in Bangkok
Type: Shopping
Montreal, Canada
“Great tailor! Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

After a less than stellar experience at another tailorshop in Bangkok I can say without a doubt that Aman's Fashion is amazing! This is all due to Raj, the owner. I went in with a friend and we were both looking for suits. We were both completely satisfied with the result. Raj has a nice collection of suit fabrics as well as silks, cottons and other materials to choose from. You can tell he is an actual tailor not just a salesman because he makes suggestions about fit and other details throughout the process. He clearly understands the human form and how clothes should hang to highlight one's best features.
You should plan to have at least two fittings and maybe three, so you need a couple of days but it is worth the time. My suit fit perfectly. The pants are quite literally the best fitting pair of pants I have ever owned.
I also never felt pressured to buy more item during the process, although I ended up ordering some shirts as well. The quality of the product spoke for itself On the whole, it was a stress free and fun experience! If you are in Bangkok for a couple days and are looking for some quality tailored items you should seek out Raj at Aman's Fashions!
Tip*** He also keeps your measurements for 5 years so you can order more from home. If you think you might get something else in future (different items than what you already ordered) have him take the appropriate measurements so he has them on file. He also took note of some materials that I liked to make it easier for me to order from home.
Thank you Raj!!

28Alecia, Owner at Aman's Fashion, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
thanks for review for me

• Polish first
Vienna, Austria
“Suit and dress”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We are really happy with the suit and the dress. My boyfriend's suit fits really great, my dress is also very nice, it only has one flaw: the neckline is not totally straight, how it should be. Maybe because we didn't have a lot of time and the tailors had to work under pressure – the suit and the dress had to be finished within 24 hours!
We are happy and recommend Aman's Fashion

Visited September 2013

Ostfildern, Germany
“perfect suits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I bought 2 suits and my girlfriend a blazer at Aman's Fashion at the beginning of September. The products are really great and fits perfect.
I can really recommend Aman's Fashion, I think I'll order some more clothes in the future.
Thank You Raj.

Visited September 2013

28Alecia, Owner at Aman's Fashion, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
thanks for review for me .hope to see u again next trip of bangkok many many thanks,,,,,,,,,,thanks million..........and don't forget to recomend some friends
Chicago, Illinois
“What an Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Never bought a custom made suit. It fits great. We even had a delayed flight and I wasn't able to pick it up in person. Raj mailed the suit to me and I just recently received it. It fits great, I also went with a custom made dress shirt too. Will order more soon when I need another.

Yorkshire
“Delighted with suit and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was the first time I've bought a suit on a trip abroad. Service was friendly, assured without being pushy and I especially appreciated Raj's honest and open approach. I was fitted for a wool/cashmere suit in the afternoon, first fitting at 1100 next morning and final adjustments later that day. Very happy with the finished product at a great value price. Have just tried the suit on at home and am even more pleased. Just wished I had ordered more, although I know my sizes are kept on file so that I can order again on line!
Highly recommended.