“Most fun I had in Bangkok!” 5 of 5 stars

Sukhumvit Soi 22, Honey House Enclave, Bangkok, Thailand
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 90 Nightlife in Bangkok
“Most fun I had in Bangkok!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I had heard about this bar from several friends who frequently travel to Thailand. This place has developed quite a history over the years as one of the best kept secrets in Bangkok. It can be a little difficult to find, but it is well worth the effort. It is located on Sukhumvit Soi 22, very close to the new Holiday Inn. If you turn onto Soi 22 from Sukhumvit Road, go down about 100 meters, just past the end of the Holiday Inn, and there will be a small cul-de-sac on the right hand side. That is the Honey House enclave. Tucked into the far back corner is Tina Bar. From the minute I walked in, I was made to feel very welcome by the girls on the staff. The drinks are cold, and the entertainment was hot! I took several of my friends there the next night, and they all had a great time too. I can't wait to get back there again soon!

Visited July 2013