“The best place to workout in Bangkok..” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 248 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Aspire is focused on results and a strong community of like minded people looking to be the best they can be. Aspire is spread over 8500 sq feet and 5 stories with our unique rooftop CrossFit space. Offering more than 180 group training sessions per mponth with a full team of dedicated personal trainers, CrossFit coaches, physiotherapists and health professional. Not a traditional gym, Aspire offers personal training, group training, CrossFit, Bootcamps in a comfortable, welcoming and positive environment to encourage long term engagement and a fitness lifestyle. The Aspire Club is located conveniently at the Asoke BTS, right on Sukhumvit Road. You can see our CrossFit Rooftop from the BTS platform.
“The best place to workout in Bangkok..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

From the moment I stepped into Aspire Club I got the feeling that this was like no other health club. With its sleek and mordern design to the friendly girl who greeted me.with a big cheerful smile I instantly felt at home. The staff were always friendly, cheerful and happy to help in any way they could whether it be questions related to nutrition or the correct way to perform a push up. The atmosphere screams community and the gym facilities ensure that you get the best from your workout. The classes offered ranged From bootcamp to the ever awesome crossfit which took place on the rooftop ensured that I was never bored and that I got the best view of Bangkok. The locker room and showers were pro the best part of any workout as they were private, spacious and always kept clean. Thank you for an amazing experince!

Visited June 2013

Douglasville, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
“Nobody, I mean Nobody Does It Better!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

My husband and I were in Bangkok from July 2012-June 2013 and if we have a regret it would be not finding Aspire sooner! We started training with this group of knowledgeable, dynamic, and fun professionals in January and by June I had lost 20 lbs. of fat and gained 16 lbs. of muscle (divide those #'s by 2.2 for kgs.)!!!!!! This is an awesome place and the people are what make it the "one of a kind gym" that it is. Unconventional workouts, nontraditional equipment (not sure what I loved the most......the rope or those dang balls you made us throw around :)), and UNBELIEVABLE results!!!! EXPECT to be challenged and pushed beyond what you thought were your limitations. EXPECT to develop your total self.... mentally, physically, and spiritually! EXPECT to leave there (only if you have no other choice) a better person in every aspect of your life for having been touched by all the great people at Aspire! I'm not sure how Dan and his awesome team do it, but they "do it" better than anyone else is doing it....anywhere in Bangkok....and possibly anywhere else in the world!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! ALL SUPER STARS!!!!

Visited May 2013