“Majestic Tailors” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Majestic Tailors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Came by Majestic on a recommendation of a friend that there were good tailors in this area, hence chose Majestic by chance (it looked legit). And I am glad I did. The service was great and professional, my shirts were made within a day (as I was short on time) and the fit was perfect. No hassle on fabric v quality, just good quality and a fair price.
Will definitely be back on my next visit to the city and will for sure order some more shirts online before then.
Highly recommended!

Wolter, Amsterdam, the Netherlands

Visited July 2013
skyblue27, Owner at Majestic Tailors, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Wolter, thank you for your nice review..look forward to seeing you in Bangkok on your next visit.
Enjoy

Paris, France
“Excellent sense of service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I've to say I've been treated like a king by both Kevin and M. Singh. Attention to details, professional advice and good listening: I think they have understood everything about guest service and personalized attention. I've been visiting them following a recommendation from a colleague and will definitely get back to them for future business.

PS : ask M. Singh about some stories with the marines. He has a lot to tell !

Visited June 2013
skyblue27, Owner at Majestic Tailors, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Sir, thank you for your nice review..we look forward to see you on your next visit.
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Majestic tailors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was very impressed with the quality of the cloth and the fit. Mr Singh was very helpful and recommended the cloth and the color that suited me and the suit was ready within a day.
Looking forward to another visit soon.

Visited July 2013
skyblue27, Owner at Majestic Tailors, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Balaji, thank you for your nice review..we look forward to see you on your next visit.
“Loving my Jackets!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Bought two sports jackets and 1/2 a dozen shirts and the quality of these garments is great. Every once in a while you meet nice people that make the experience of buying positive and the team at Majestic Tailors is just that... Thanks for the great clothing and for being so accommodating and "going the extra distance". Cheers.

Visited April 2013
Kevin
Toronto, Canada
“Highly recommend Majestic Tailors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Originally found Majestic Tailors in a BKK Forum thread on TripAdvisor. A couple of the entries spoke highly of them so decided to give them a try... I don't usually go out of my way to provide a good review for a business... But in this case I was so impressed with the quality of the shirts, sports jackets and suit Majestic Tailors (majestictailors.com) made for me (I ordered a whole bunch more after seeing the first few they made for me), I just feel compelled to spread the word. For less than the price of the last suit I bought in the US (a Lanvin - which should give you a sense of my standards when it comes to clothing), Majestic made me 8 shirts, 3 sports jackets, a suit and 3 pairs of pants - all great quality both in terms of fabric and workmanship. To top it all off, the owner is just a wonderful guy. Could not recommend them more... and can't wait to go back to have even more stuff made.

Visited April 2013
skyblue27, Owner at Majestic Tailors, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Sir, thank you for your nice review..we look forward to see you on your next , keep in touch.
Kevin