“Everything we needed!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jasmine Grande Residence

Save Saved
You added Jasmine Grande Residence to your Saves list
Jasmine Grande Residence
4.5 of 5 Condominium   |   4338 Rama IV Road, Phrakhanong, Klongtoey,, Bangkok 10110, Thailand   |
Ranked #93 of 504 Specialty lodging in Bangkok
Canberra, Australia
“Everything we needed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I traveled to Bangkok in December this year and stayed at the Grand Jasmine residence for 5 nights. I traveled with my sister and sister in law. This hotel was everything we needed and then some.

I was a bit worried about the location after reading some of the other comments on TA however I was pleasantly surprised. A taxi with the meter on into Sukhumvit was only 90 B (About $3 AUD) and the BTS was only about a 5 minute walk from the hotel. There were lots of street food stalls up and down the street, and a few restaurants as well so I'm not sure what people are talking about when they say there is nothing here, no 5 start restaurants I suppose but it did us just fine.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite and this was so nice and relaxing to come home to after a bust day shopping in Bangkok. It had a good size lounge area and 1 room with a double bed and one with a single one. two flat screen TV's and two bathrooms. There was no crockery/cutlery when we arrived but a quick call to reception and we had them within three minutes.

The only negative I had was that there is no safe in your room for passports etc.... Other then that the rooms were great!

The pool is really nice and the gym as all the modern things you would expect.

I would 100% stay here again! especially for the price!

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom was great for the three of us... I wouldn't try to get anymore in there though.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

30 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Although a little out of the main city, this hotel had everything we needed. It was clean, comfortable and very spacious. We were upgraded to a suite at no extra cost and the staff, although quiet the staff were attentive and we lacked for nothing at all. Taxi fares are very reasonable into the city which is a quick drive away. The hotel is also close to the subway system so transport was no problem. A good breakfast was on hand as well.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Limoges, France
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

This hotel was advertised as five star,it is not,in fact it is far from that, having just stayed at a Pullman hotel the night before (which truly us 5 star), I was hastily handed a key and told which floor to go to. The room although spacious has no comforts whatsoever,to start with there is no hotel directory telling what amenities are on offer,there was no coat hangers,the TV had bad reception, no luxury extras apart from a hair dryer ! And top it all the rainwater was pouring in from the top of the window.
Complained at reception asked about the restaurant,ah only open for breakfast! That was it swiftly checked out 24 minutes after checking in, hotel staff said they would transfer me to Jasmine City,which I agreed, that's another story,the first room shown to be stank like high heaven,then we get the upgrade free of charge,they even paid the taxi between hotels,so full narks for trying, BUT, you can do much better than this chain of hotels. I will NOT be returning.

Room Tip: Do not stay here you will not like it, I promise you. There are plenty of hotels in Bangkok and most...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

This hotel is still being completed however once you are inside, you dont feel a thing. It has nicely furnished spacious rooms which great lobby and a very helpful staff. We stayed there for one day but then extended our stay for another couple of nights. The SkyTrain is a good 15 minutes walk from here, but you can get a taxi anytime. It is a bit off the main Bangkok attractions, so as to say, but the rest of the hotels in the similar price range dont even compare!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Leeton, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Accommodation brand new and clean. We walked to the BTS to get around Bangkok which we found heaps easier than haggling with Tuk-Tuks and taxis (rip offs!). Check out location prior to booking as others mentioned, not much close by. Suited our needs perfectly and close to both airports.

• Stayed August 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I think the issues with this hotel involve attention to detail . Positives include cheap price for what you get ie amazingly spacious rooms / apartments - very nice to stay in with great city views -especially at night. Pool is lovely -including slide for kids and great for sunbathing when the bangkok sun is out. The staff are great- really friendly and helpful but my main issue was with the hotel leaving my small chilld's bedroom window open before I checked in. The rooms I stayed in were on 16th/17th and 19th floors and ever time , I had to check the single room's window to see if it was locked. It simply isnt good enough that I had to keep asking for them to come lock it. Admittedly , once my request was in , the engineer came to lock , however , if I had not been vigilent , I dread to think what may have happened. I have explained this to staff so it does not happen to others with small children.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I will try to be fair in my review as I feel bad for the staff working in this hotel. If you are coming to bkk for a short time and mainly for tourism please avoide this hotel. It's in the middle of nowhere, not a tourist area, no good resturants around, nor malls or any attraction. You have to drive for everything you need. The hotel is not yet ready. I stayed 2 nights and couldn't stay longer (the original plan was to stay for 6 nights).
The staff are all under stress because of the amount of complains they receive in a daily basis, I had to go down to the reception few times and every time I go there was 1 or 2 guests complaining about different things. To be honest the staff were trying their best to be helpful and keep a smile on their faces. They were very accommodating and helpful when I requested a transfer to their other property (jasmine suites) which is in a much better location as I couldn't stand staying in jasmine grande. The apartments are clean and beautiful but the location is bad.

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Jasmine Grande Residence? Share your experiences!