“Stay here!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Siamaze Hostel

You added Siamaze Hostel to your Saves list
Siamaze Hostel
2.5 of 5 Hostel   |   90 Soi Ratchada 17 Ratchada Pisek Road Dindaeng Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand   |
Ranked #10 of 564 Specialty Lodging in Bangkok
Leawood, Kansas
“Stay here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I was so impressed with Siamaze that my boyfriend and I extended our stay at the hostel. The hostel was pristine and the rooms were very nice. We stayed in a double room and it felt more like a hotel than a hostel. The staff was extremely helpful. Boy and his wife were always mingling with their guests and making them feel at home. The rest of the staff was always greeting us and answering any of our questions. Despite being a new hostel, they knew what was going on!

Room Tip: If you're not on a tight budget I would splurge and do a private room. While the dorms are extre...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

During my one month stay in Thailand I came back to Bangkok four times. Every time it was Siamaze I went to. There are several reasons for that.
It's a clean, modern and very welcoming place. The beds in the dormitories are the most comfortable dorm-beds I ever had the pleasure to sleep in during my four months of travelling. The shared bathrooms are very nice and clean. The same can be said about the private rooms.
But primarily I came back for the staff. They have been wonderful to me and made this place feel like home for me.
The Hostel is far off the touristy backpacker places in Bangkok, but it's located near to the MRT line, which will bring you to the city center or to the BTS lines.
I love this place, I had a great time here and I will definitely come back!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I stayed at Siamaze Hostel for 11 nights in the mixed dorm. The room was very clean, the mattress was very think and comfortable, and the sheets and blanket where changed out daily. The staff was wonderful. Very helpful and friendly. I would recommend Siamaze to anyone looking for a place to stay in Bangkok.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Been to Siamaze Hostel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Siamaze Hostel

Address: 90 Soi Ratchada 17 Ratchada Pisek Road Dindaeng Dindaeng, Bangkok, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Bangkok
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette
Ranked #10 of 564 Specialty Lodging in Bangkok
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Siamaze Hostel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Siamaze Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Siamaze Hostel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.