When we arrived at the hotel, it was much bigger and more beautiful than we expected from the pictures. The welcoming staff spoke english well and were able to accommodate us leaving our baggage with them ahead of check-in since we arrived fairly early.
- Clean, spacious room with kingsize bed, kitchen, living area and good sized bathroom
- Strong A/C in the bedroom and living room
- Large HD tv in the room with lots of english speaking channels
- Location close to the BTS sky train
- Morning staff speak English, though those later in the evening (after 10-11PM) did not speak English much at all. It was a bit difficult to find out what time was check out, but it's okay
- We weren't shown to the amenities (they probably forgot since we dropped off our baggage and came back later) so we didnt realize where they were (on the third floor) until the day we checked out (they said they mentioned it, but we definitely weren't told), which was sad since the amenities looked pretty good. Anyway, the pool is beautiful and the workout room looked decent.
- Location is a bit far from Siam, so you'll need to travel a bit to get to the city centre. The hotel is close to the BTS sky train though, so it's not too big a deal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Montida has been tastefully designed in contemporary Spanish style which perfectly reflects private and elegantly refreshing city living in a new conceptual residential setting never before seen in Bangkok. The residence offers a feeling of warm hospitality and homely residence services, complimented with modern hotel facilities at value for money affordable rental prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Baan Montida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.