“Nice start & end” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Centra Central Station Hotel Bangkok

You added Centra Central Station Hotel Bangkok to your Saves list
Centra Central Station Hotel Bangkok
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   23/34-35 Traimit Road, Taladnoy, Bangkok 10100, Thailand (Formerly Centra Central Station)   |
Ranked #169 of 772 Hotels in Bangkok
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Vancouver
“Nice start & end”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

We stayed two nights at the beginning of our G Adventure vacation and two nights at the end at this great hotel. The room were clean and well appointed with a great view of the main railway station. It was very central to get to anywhere in Bangkok. We would recommend it. The only confusing part is that the lobby is at the top of the hotel and the rooms are below it so having to go up one elevator to the lobby and then down another to get to your room after a long day of exploring can fray the nerves. This is not really a complaint...more of an observation.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
CSB-Bangkok, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Centra Central Station Hotel Bangkok, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear Khun DerAsh,

I would personally like to thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Questionnaire during your recent stay at Centra Central Station Hotel Bangkok.

Your valued feedback will help us improve our performance and attain our objective which is to thoroughly delight all our guests.

May I take this opportunity to thank you again for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back again for a more pleasurable experience.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Stayed for 4 nights prior to going on a G adventures tour. Room was modern, spacious with a comfy bed. Breakfast was good with a choice of Western and Asian dishes. Great view of Bangkok and nice outside bar/ restaurant

Room Tip: Arrived 8.00am from uk and immediately given a bedroom .. So needed a sleep
Dear Khun Phil S,

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here twice once at the start of a g adventures tour and once at the end.
It's a very nice hotel, but as I read in other reviews it's the same points getting brought up, not all rooms have windows, but this wasn't a problem for me, and it's situated next to China town, but quite a bit from the main part of town, but it's a great wee place to stay at if you need to be near the train station. But tuk tuks are Def the way to get around but be careful.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Khun Loladaza,

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

had a windowless room but did not notice the lack of daylight for the 1night I was there.
nice room week equipped.
hotel very close to main station, hence the stopover. there is a lot of work being done around the hotel but did not bother me.
wat traimit is a block away and the area is full of Chinese restaurants.
there is a supermarket in the basement of the hotel.
the hotel only occupies half the floors so reception is floor 12!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Khun MastG,

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

There is much which is good about this place: the room is spacious and comfortable, everything is clean and functional, and the staff offered up courteous and professional service. The outlook was good, location excellent, and internet speed was adequate. And breakfast was good.

I had only one concern, and that is that the walls between rooms were very thin, and noise carried very easily. This was only a concern because I had the displeasure of rooming next to a pair of loud-mouthed inconsiderate people who decided to return to their room well after midnight and conduct a loud conversation.

Otherwise, full marks...

Room Tip: Apparently some rooms are without external windows. The lack f one of these would make the room some...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear Khun Andrewnp,

Bristol, England
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

A beautiful stylish hotel in the middle of the madness of Bangkok. Beautiful terrace bar overlooking the city and nice rooms although you have to pay extra to have one with a window which seems bizarre, I would have thought every room ought to have a window. What let it down was appalling room menu food and a not too special breakfast.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
CSB-Bangkok, Front Office Manager at Centra Central Station Hotel Bangkok, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear DaveyJA,

I would personally like to thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Questionnaire during your recent stay at Centra Central Station Bangkok Hotel.

Surabaya, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I stayed here during Loy Kratong Festival on 16 November 2013. I love the apartment. Quite spacious for 4 of us (2 twin beds and 1 king size bed), bathroom is spacious, Location is good, right in front the Hua Lampong Station. on the ground floor you can find a supermarket. the staff is super, i contacted them via email before i check in, requested for highest floor, they replied mails kinda fast. my friend come earlier than me (the booker) but they let she check in without any payment, and wait until my coming. only one thing i dont really like, the view from our room, since it is still under constraction for a BTS project. oh, i stayed for 2 nights, breakfast buffee were nice, but on the second day it seems just like the previous one. i wish for more menu it would be better :)

Room Tip: highest floor would be nice :)
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Khun Ricardo_139

Front Office Manager

Been to Centra Central Station Hotel Bangkok? Share your experiences!