“Excellent service, highly recommended!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 285 Shopping in Bangkok
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in the 1970's, Gulati Bespoke Tailor's have dressed clients ranging from corporate CEO's to foreign and local dignitaries and premiers. Our expertise in Tailoring is inhabited from the Gulati ancestry, which has been involved in the Tailoring industries for more than 40 years. Today, Gulati's store still stands in the same location since its establishment but has been renovated and refurbished with the intake of modern technology to enhance our authority in the world of custom bespoke tailoring. We currently offer more than 5000 different fabrics for you to choose from to make sure your closet looks the way you want. The cornerstone of our business and the root of our ambition is your satisfaction thus no expense is spared to make sure we provide you with the highest quality cut and finishing. With our clientele consisting of only recommended or word of mouth clients, you can be sure that your experience at Gulati's will be a memorable part of your trip to the Land of Smiles.
“Excellent service, highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

It was a real pleasure stopping by when on holidays in Thailand. Great service and excellent suits; strongly recommended; they could deliver depending on our needs and timing, worked out very well

Visited May 2013
GulatiBespoke, Owner at Gulati Bespoke Tailoring, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Carlos,

Thank you for taking your time out to write a review of us. Your kind words and comments are very much appreciated and well received. I am glad you had a pleasurable experience with us and our happy with our garments. It was great meeting you and I look forward to many more continued years of business together.

I look forward to seeing you back in Bangkok soon and perhaps another nice evening meal along with Jose and Pablo. Best of luck.

• Polish first
Perth, Australia
“Excellent Tailors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My parents lived in Thailand for many years, and we always go back to Gulati. Gulati prefer to take your measurements on the first visit, and then have a final fitting to get the fit perfect. On a one-day cruise ship visit recently, I was only able to go for a single visit, and I couldn't be there for a final fitting. When my parents went back on holidays, they brought home the three piece suit from those measurements, which fit perfectly! We also had trousers posted to Australia which were perfect. I highly recommend Gulati.

Visited April 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

GulatiBespoke, Owner at Gulati Bespoke Tailoring, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Rainer,

Thank you for taking your time out to write a review of us. Your kind words and comments are very much appreciated and well received. It has been a pleasure serving your family and yourself over the past decade and I look forward to many more years of continued business with you.

It was great seeing you in April and I look forward to seeing you back in Bangkok again very soon.

New York City, New York
“I'm hooked!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Although I have only been to Gulati once, I know I will be a lifelong customer. They have a wide array of high quality fabrics from supple cashmere-silk blends to sophisticated tweeds.

I came into the shop a little overwhelmed, not knowing exactly what I wanted. But my anxieties were soon alleviated as Sam helped me through the whole process. He advised me on fabric choice, lapel style, etc. He is incredibly knowledgable and has impeccable taste. I ended up making 5 suits and 3 shirts that are perfectly tailored and very stylish.

Aside from their excellent suits, Gulati's customer service is second to none. I was always greeted with a smile and offered a beverage. They even helped me get a cab when Bangkok traffic was pretty heavy.

I could not be happier with my experience at Gulati and I cannot wait to show off my new suits when I get home.

Visited June 2013
GulatiBespoke, Owner at Gulati Bespoke Tailoring, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Natalie,

Thank you for taking your time out to write a review of us. Your kind words and comments are very much appreciated. It was a pleasure meeting and serving you and its great to hear that you liked our garments. I look forward to doing many more years of continued business with you and wish you the best with your new job.

I look forward to seeing you soon. Please give my regards to your father.

Munich, Germany
“The best Tailors in Thailand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

If you are looking for a high quality and high class suit, shirt or coat, this is the place to go. Recommended by lots of Top managers in Europe, Government officials and people that like style and class. The best quality of fabrics, personalized service and a nice atmosphere will wait there for you. I went there planning on buying 2 suits and I came out with 4 suits, 7 shirts and lost more to be ordered. These are not the cheapest suits you can find in Bangkok, but if you look for the cheapest, then don't go to Gulati, here you find the best quality but at a fair price.

Visited May 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear Jose,

Thank you for taking your time out to write a review for us. Your kind words and comments are very much appreciated. It was great to meet you earlier in the year along with your friends Pablo and Carlos and have the chance to serve you. It is great to know that you liked our products and I look forward to many more years of continued business.

We had a great time at dinner and would like to thank Carlost and yourself once again for the gift you sent us on your departure. I look forward to serving you and seeing you back in Bangkok soon.

Zurich, Switzerland
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was my first time to Gulatis and it will be last.I had three fittings for my suit and it was still not good. During the last session, they promised to alter the jacket to my specifications but I received it at the hotel with the same defects. Overall, very disappointed with the outcome.

Visited June 2013
GulatiBespoke, Owner at Gulati Bespoke Tailoring, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Maxime,

I am not going to comment much on your review because it is an incorrect review. We have not had any client this year named "Maxime G" from Zurich, Switzerland as every customer that has placed an order with us is put in our online database immediately with all their details on hand. Secondly, had you had any problems, you would have been in touch with us regarding them, since we have not had any complaints or anything of that nature from anybody named "Maxime", I believe this review is fraudulent and incorrect. It is not normal for someone to take and pay for a product they are unhappy with and not get in touch with us if you were unsatisfied or thought you had not got what you paid for, and this is why I believe this may be a "reputation harming" review.

We have served over a million clients in our 40 years of operation and only strive to provide the best quality, value, service and post-sale service to all our customers.

Regards,