“Best Hotel in Bangkok” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Arcadia Suites Bangkok

You added Arcadia Suites Bangkok to your Saves list
Arcadia Suites Bangkok
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   15 Soi Nai Lert, Wireless Road, Bangkok 10330, Thailand   |
Ranked #98 of 772 Hotels in Bangkok
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Best Hotel in Bangkok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed 4 nights at Arcadia. The staff are friendly and helpful. Especially the sales coodinator,Ploy. She is willing to help and meet our expectation. They provided free Tuk-Tuk if you want to go BTS station which is convenience. We love the breakfast, clean and good quality. They provide free wifi unlike Baiyoke Sky which you need to pay expensive Internet charges. I'm sure will stay here when I visit Bangkok next time.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

After reading some of the reviews, I requested for a room located in higher floor with pool view before check in. We touched down quite late at night, and by the time we reached the hotel was near to 12 midnight. We got the room located in 7th floor (the highest floor is 8th floor) and also facing the swimming pool. However I discovered that the floor was not clean up properly especilly near the kitchen area, I informed the front desk about it and they promised to clean it by tomorrow as the housekeeping has already closed. For the remaining 3 days, we had not much complaint on the cleaniness of the room.
The room was very well designed, the bed is comfortable. We can do the laundry everyday with the washing machine.
The water temparature for the rain shower was not working too well, it was cold all the time. But for the bathtub was OK. The hotel WIFI was down for 1 day and it was fixed up after that, we were happy to have free WIFI for the rest of the days we stayed in the hotel.
We used the hotel tuk tuk to BTS station every day. When we return to the station, just called up the front desk and they will arrange tuk tuk to pick us back to the hotel - do remember to wait at exit 3 as there are few exists at the station. We were return late for one night (after 11pm), no choice we have to walk back to hotel. The distance was not that far that I thought so and it was safe.
Staff are nice and friendly. We enjoyed our stay in Arcadia.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dalat, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I found the hotel advertised in my gmail and thought that for a traditional thinking hotelier it was high time to embark into a new adventure after staying for over 15 years at the same hotel in Bangkok and I selected for my stay the Arcadia Suites Bangkok.

The arrival was late and yet I found a remarkably friendly and helpful receptionist, who despite the fact that initially my booking could not be traced, accommodated me in a picture perfect suite,
and even made sure that I had a choice of which side of the hotel I wanted to be accommodated on. The suites are spacious, a kitchenette area, a living room area, as dining area, and a bedroom for gods, the mattress and pillows were truly heavenly and in abundance.
The kitchenette was thoughtfully equipped, with quality utensils and chinaware. A microwave oven and a super duper washing machine, which had me watching the washing process like the latest TV series, drying included, truly state of the art.
The bathroom as exceptional with separate shower and bathtub all in generous space fashion and complimented with the accessories and consumables that made my hoteliers heart delight.

Two separate flat panel television monitors one for the living and dining area and the other for the bed room, the air conditioning system was perfect and two areas could be controlled separately giving the suite a perfect temperature control and avoiding the too common over cooling of the rooms. Just Perfect!

The hotel has a very elegant and small pool, next to a bar setup and a small restaurant that also caters in the morning for a very adequate breakfast, with bacon and all the other delights that have gone missing in Bangkok hotels, as they seem to only cater for halal consuming guests in detriment of the average European or Western guests. This hotel has all the trimmings of being a fine breakfast, as well as dinner venue for the western palate, yet not forgetting their Thai origins and culinary history with savory Thai menu elements being on offer.

This hotel exuded charm and service, as during my stay I needed a cab or wanted to use the hotel owned tuktuk, all was made available and always with a friendly smile and an intelligent conversation, paired with efficient and flawless handling of my inquiries and service requests. WIFI of course was free of charge and worked like a Swiss railway company just perfect!

By nature I am rather critical of hotels and resorts and find more often their flaws and shortcomings before willing to recognize their positive sides and brighter and better side of service, yet with Arcadia Suites I have to say all was perfect during my four day stay and I could not have selected a better hotel for my stay. The hotel is within walking distance to the shopping and nightlife of Sukhumvit Soi one to 23 and it is in a very quiet backstreet a short walk from the Ploen Chit sky-train station to which by the way the hotel provides a free shuttle service.
The hotel opened at the beginning of this year and should be closely kept for prive and personal consumption only ( I wished ) yet thanking Khun Penrudee and her truly awe inspiring staff from receptionist to chamber maids and the very friendly chief of security who displayed proudly his new uniform to the drivers of the tuktuk they were marvelous. Mind you this is one of the very few times in recent years that I have such a great overall impression of a property and their staff that I had t read this review several times over making sure that was not going over the top, yet in truth they deserve every single word of it. Bravo and as Mr. Basil Faulty said Ole!

Room Tip: Any room is fine as the facing of the property does not influence noise levels, double glassing prov...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Great service in a newly furnished hotel. Every suite is equipped with kitchen, pots and utensils are provided upon request. Service staff are friendly and helpful. Hotel is located in a quiet street, about 10mins walk from Ploenchit station. Hotel taxi card doesnt really help as most taxi drivers cant find their way to hotel. Hotel surrounding is quiet and dark to walk alone. The gym is very small with only a thread mill, a stepper and a weight lifting equipment. Breakfast spread is also limited.

• Stayed December 2012
GM_ArcadiaSuites, General Manager at Arcadia Suites Bangkok, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Sir / Madam,

Arcadia Suites would like to thank you for choosing our residence as your choice of accommodation while visiting Bangkok.

We are much appreciated your generous feedback on TripAdvisor and we are truly delighted to hear that you satisfied with our accommodation, and friendly staff.

Should you visit Bangkok in the future, please consider to return stay at Arcadia Suites again.

Best regards,
Arcadia Suites, Bangkok
Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

The hotel located on small street on wireless road, few minutes walks from sky train Ploenchit station, hotel also provided transfer service between the sky train by Tuk-Tuk.

All of hotel staff are friendly and helpful, small restaurant available in the hotel nearest small pool with indoor and outdoor seat.

Breakfast selections very limited and taste seemed not so good!

One bedroom is nice and comfort sleep, room well suitable with separate rain shower and cute bathtub.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Sir,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Arcadia Suites as your preferred accommodation while visiting Bangkok.

We are grateful to hear that you were satisfying with our accommodation, service and location of Arcadia Suites. Also thanks for the comment about the breakfast. We will inform our F&B manager to look into this issue.

Should you visit Bangkok in the future, please do not hesitate to return stay at Arcadia Suites.

King regards,
Arcadia Suites, Bangkok
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stayed here with my sis for 7 nights, from April 8th 2013 to April 15th 2013. The hotel is very private and secluded, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Make sure you learn how to pronounce Soi Nai Lert (the street the hotel is located on)... Tuk tuk drivers and cabbies can easily get confused since majority of them don't know English.
The hotel staff are extremely polite. Luckily most of them knew English. I was supposed to check in at 2 pm, but my flight landed at 6 in the morning. They were kind enough to allow me to check in at 9 am in the morning itself without any extra charge! Even during the checkout the time could be extended with just a days' prior notice. It is better if you get a higher floor... you get a much better view. The free tuk tuk ride to the BTS station Phloen Chit, is very helpful.

However the only draw back was that you would have to walk a good 15 minutes to get to the closest general store. (7/11) Restaurants are pretty far as well.

The currency exchange at the hotel is quite reasonable.

Room Tip: Choose a pool side room above the second floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Me and my wife visited Bangkok, Thailand for first time ever and stayed at Hotel Arcadia Suites,
Bangkok. The hotel was opened in December 2012. Very well furnished with all the faciliites of a 4 star hotel. Being a new property most of the cab driver do not know the exact directions for this hotel. Management needs to put a sign at the intersection at 15 Soi Nai Lert street. Buffet breakfast included in the room rates was very well seleted with many choices to eat. Staff very polite and helpful. We had a very good and confortable stay at this hotel. A good value for money.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
GM_ArcadiaSuites, General Manager at Arcadia Suites Bangkok, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Sir & Madam,

Arcadia Suites, Bangkok would like to thank you for choosing our residence as your preferred accommodation while visiting Bangkok.

We are so delighted that you satisfied with our accommodation and the reasonable price. Should you visit Bangkok in the future, please consider returning stay at Arcadia Suites again.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Have a Blissful Day!
Arcadia Suites Bangkok

Been to Arcadia Suites Bangkok? Share your experiences!