“Perfect place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #65 of 565 Specialty Lodging in Bangkok
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I spent 6 nights at 3 Howw and I will definitely stay again if I go back to Bangkok. I loved the owners, very helpful, friendly and kind. I was able to book tours from the hostel and Khao San Road is 10 mins away - walking distance. The hostel is clean and I had my own locker.

I had clean towels for FREE (as in another hostel I had to ...pay for one) and there is hot water. I really enjoyed staying there.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

No hostel has a great cost performance than three howw hostel. This hostel is so clean(everyday staff clean room) and staff are very kind and friendly. Even if you don't have a guidebook staff help you. I spent here for 3 weeks. Nice staff made me laugh everyday like family. Thanks to them I had a great experience in Thailand. Please enjoy stay Three Howw Hostel. I promise you enjoy Thailand when you choose this hostel!

• Stayed September 2012
Dusseldorf, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I stayed two times at 3Howw and it was very clean, the staff was really friendly.
The location is only 5 minutes away from the Khao San Road.
When I come back to Thailand I would choose 3Howw every time again!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stayed at 3howw hostel last Feb 2013 with my yayabs and friends for 3 nights.
The booking is very easy and the people there are really accommodating.
We book for a good for 6 room but then inform them that 2 of our friends did not push through, instead of insisting us to pay the whole room they ask us if we would want to share the room or pay it in full and choose to have a share in the room.

Since I am the only girl in the group and the people sharing our room are also gents, boyfie told them if we could tansfer another room and without any cost they let us transfer to there good for 2 very nice room.

The place is really nice and neat. They clean the rooms everyday and what I love the most is the very fast internet connection. I also love the entertainment area where in you can meet other people staying in 3howw. Staff are very accommodating and and kind :)

If ever I will visit Bangkok, will definitely stay at 3Howw Hostel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Everything was perfect at this hostel, a lovely young staff..the hostel is like a loft, modern & cosy, with everything you need, dvds books,...and very clean !
The beds are spacious, they give you a towel, and there are some soap and shampoo in the bathroom...
The hostel is very well located, 5 min walk from kao san road, that means very close to the most touristic place of bangkok (and nightlife), but in a calm and small street where there is no cars and where you can taste local food in non touristic restaurants (best value), and where you feel relax and like a local !
The hostel has a terrace so you can enjoy a drink at night (or take your breakfast) and sometimes you can listen Piaw and Ko,the 2 owners, sing or play guitare at nights !

You really feel at home with Piaw and Ko. The first night I arrived, they took me and 2 others backpackers around the area.
we had diner at the samsen 3 restaurant, a really nice restaurant on the river ( my favorite now, I highly recommend it), then they shew us some good bars in the area where we tasted good thai cocktails, and we finished the night on the terrace of the 3howw, Piaw and Ko were playing guitare and singing for us, it was just awesome !!

They do everything to make you feel good and confortable, and enjoy the best of the thai life !!

I've been 3 times at the 3 howw hostel, each time I came in Bangkok, and for sure, each time I will come back in Thailand, I will go back at the 3 howw hostel, to spend good time there, it's like my second home in Bangkok now,
and I don't lie if I say that all the backpackers I met there, think the same !

If you are looking for a place to sleep in Bangkok, whether you are on budget or not, come at the 3howw, and you will have a really good time ;-)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Very nice Hostel and lovely young local staff who is always ready to help you. They answered all our questions regarding Bangkok, with its restaurants and other hot spots off the typical touristy tracks. Staying at this modern Hostel is a great way to get to know Bangkok and its surroundings.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I actually felt sad when departing 3howw purely because of the overall quality of the hostel. Great staff, fantastic facilities and at an affordable price. Would recommend to anyone. I have fantastic memories of this place and will definitely visiting again. The cleanliness of the establishment is at high quality and the staff made myself very welcome. It's very hard to fault and pick weaknesses!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Been to 3Howw Hostel Khaosan? Share your experiences!