Whether u want to have a nice dinner or entertain some friends or clients, this is quite a nice place with a very warm ambiance and a pleasant atmosphere. The steaks are super delicious, among the best you will have, and are always cooked to perfection. You will not find any Argentinian meat though. The service is very good, and there is a large selection of wines to please all demanding tastes. As you might have guessed, this is an expensive place, and its prices are definitely on the high side. I would have rated this place as excellent if it wasn't for its steep prices
- Unless you are going for lunch, avoid sitting outside. Whistles of the traffic policemen will drive u nuts during the evening rush hour. Go straight to the second floor.
- Preferably book in advance. Even better go there yourself to select a good table. Not all seats are comfortable, and tables are tightly spaced.
- Don’t try to save money by selecting the cheaper meat cuts. Go for the more expensive ones, they are worth the difference in price, and you will be paying a high price anyway.
- You should count about 150$ per person for a steak, side dish and some wine.
- If you are not sure which wine to order, go by your waiter recommendation, he will select a good bottle for you. If you don’t like it, you can still select another wine without paying for the first.
If you own or manage El Gaucho Argentinian Steakhouse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.