“Try it and love it ;)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Al Saray Restaurant

Al Saray Restaurant
New Phetchaburi Road | 4th Floor, Bangkok Plaza Building, Bangkok 10310, Thailand
662-319-4388
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #504 of 7,183 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Indian, Lebanese, Middle Eastern, Halal
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The restaurant Al Saray Fine Lebanese and Indian Cuisine endorses the same standard of excellence in food and service as with all other Gourmet House branches. Our vision is to be the leading Lebanese and Indian cuisine dining establishment in Thailand, while giving our diners superior value-for-money.
“Try it and love it ;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

This place is not the same as other Lebanese or Indian restaurant in anywhere especially in Thailand. For the taste, atmosphere and services all are excellent. You can feel the freshness of vegetable, seafood and HALAL meat product. I've been to many places in the world, many restaurants, Al saray has original taste of Lebanese and Indian food which make you feel that you in that origin country. The best of the best!!! Must try!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“Nice Arabic food in bangkok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I live in bangkok for the last 8 months and finaly I found a proper arabic food in bangkok. The food is so tasty and the service is amazing. Beside that they have a very nice Indain curries and fresh Naan. The value of money is perfect. And finaly I found a restuarant which have a proper Lebanese coffee in bangkok.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“the best Lebanese&Indian restaurant in bangkok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

first time that I tried Arabic food I really don't like Arabic food but once time I went to Bangkok hospital and went to Lebanese restaurant @ 4th floor Bangkok Plaza building, food at there very delicious also Indian food. I would like to suggest The Lebanese & Indian Restaurant name's "Al Saray Restaurant " for every body that never test Arabic food " check it out" !!!!!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Siem Reap, Takev, Cambodia
“tasty Lebanese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

It was very nice experience for me when I visit Al Saray, and I recommend every one to try the Lebanese food. I had a very tasty Homos and Lamb Biryani. And last we end with fresh Lebanese coffee. I atmosphere and design you feel your self in Arab county.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bangkok, Thailand
“One of the best of its kinds, I have ever tried in Bangkok.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

It not very easy to find the authentic Lebanese food here in Bangkok and this one is one of the best I have ever tried in Bangkok. The hot mezza is so amazing and tasty. The Kafta is so aromatic and delicious. The seafood Briyani is also one of my favorite. They also have variety of herbal drink and juice. It is turely value for money choice if you are looking for some fine-dining service and authentic Lebanese and Indian cuisine experience in the heart of Bangkok.

• Visited August 2012