“Highly recommend” 5 of 5 stars
Review of S Sense Spa

S Sense Spa
18 Park Lane, Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai) Road | 2nd floor, B Building, North Khlongton, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
+66 (0) 2 382 1133
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #199 of 466 Activities in Bangkok
5.0 of 5 stars 5 Reviews
Hong Kong, China
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We tried their spa package early this mth & we all agreed the therapists serving us were professional and attentive, almost comparable to the standards of some branded hotels. Body scrub was realy soothing I nearly fell asleep (my very 1st time when doing spa) Their signature S sense massage is a must try. Price not the cheapest in bkk but reasonable, given the calm, clean and modern interiors. If this spa's located near my home I'm sure will go there every week : ) This spa's alrdy been added to my to-do list in my next travel to blk.

Visited September 2013

Las Pinas, Philippines
8 attraction reviews
“The Authentic Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I feel so lucky that this is located right where my hotel is. The staff was helpful and the woman who gave the massage always checks in on me if the pressure was good and comfortable. They gave me options to choose from and gave me a nice warm team afterwards.

Visited July 2013
“Claim and relax by excellent service at 5 stars spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I spent the first hour trying the foot massage after 3 hours shopping with my wife. I requested to take another thai massage course and it was really good.