“Two days in a row!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Miami, Florida, United States
“Two days in a row!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

When I saw the menu I was a little apprehensive as it is a French restaurant and I wansnt sure what a lot of the menu meant. Boy am I happy we decided to stay!! The chef was nice enough to come greet us and told us if we had any questions to let him know. The food was AMAZING! My gf ordered lobster and I had the pork with the giant prawn . I also had a delicious salad. The food was So great we are going back today to try more dishes!!

Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Saint-Denis, Reunion Island
“Nice french cook”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Very beautifull place with excellent french chef Raphael from Lyon.Set for 2000 bath it was delicious dishes. Staff very kindly and professional. We will go back soon.

“Good Food, Atmosphere and Service Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

It was my first time having dinner at this restaurant and I was pleasantly surprised.

The service staff was prompt and courteous. Even though steak was not listed as one of their specialty, it was superb. The meat was cooked just right and extremely tasty without the need to add additional seasoning or the sauce. The mashed potato was creamy with the right amount of milk, butter and salt.

I also had the french onion soup, it was good but not exceptional.

The only dish I did not enjoy unfortunately was the dessert. I had the raspberry souffle and it was over baked, the center of the souffle was not creamy, it tasted like a muffin.

Nevertheless, I will still rate this place a 5 as I love a good steak and will definitely eat at this restaurant again if I am back in BK.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
muscat
“Superb food and charming service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Our second visit to this restaurant and a great evening.
A funky, contemroary decor and none of these twee "fake french" touches such as waiters in striped t-shirts and berets.
The chef, Raphael, is a charming host and leads his staff on the floor and in the kitchen by example. One minute he is in the restaurant recomending the daily specials, then he is in the (open) kitchen to toss something in a pan, then he is in the resaturant again flambeeing crepe suzette. Nice show!
Food and wine recommendations were spot on.
We could not decide what to have and Chef - after asking about any allergies or dislikes - made up a nice set menu. Even with some items that were not on the menu. He said he was trying something out on us. Experiment worked, Mate!!
A lovely and well balenced (both in contents and prices) wine list is available, with a good selection of wines by the glass.
Some stand-out dishes we tasted were lovely frog's legs, glazed foie gras and twice-cooked veal sweetbreads. The read is outstanding and obviously made fresh. We had to sit on our hands to stop us from scoffing too much of it. They were kind enough to make us a SMALL portion of crepe suzette, as my wife never had them before. Nevertheless, they did the whole show tableside for us. Great service!
Brasserie 9 is a relaxing place with classy food and service in a contemproary setting. An excellent place to relax before or after experiencing the markets and other attractions of the Asiatique development.We'll be back on our next visit to Bangkok

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bangkok, Thailand
“A great choice if visiting Asiatique”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

This restaurant was a great stop after a few hours of shopping at Asiatique. We stopped by to make a reservation BEFORE shopping just to ensure we got a nice table. The venue is Riverside, though your view may be obstructed by the long line for the River shuttle. Still, the riverside breeze can be a warm welcome after shopping, and there's plenty to observe. Inside seats are also available...I'd definitely recommend reservations for these. We chose the outdoor setting.Only a few tables with umbrellas if your going in the heat of the day. The tables aren't fancy, but tastefully done, and the service was excellent. As for the food....ours was excellent. We ordered the set and it did not disappoint. Highly recommend the tuna/scallop appetizer with the dill sauce. We also enjoyed the lobster bisque and thought it was very good. I split on the main course. The sole in cream sauce was very good. The steak was "average" at best....but of course it's often tough to find an outstanding steak in Bangkok. Bon appetit!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere