“great romantic dining with the view” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nang Gin Kui - Bangkok Private Dining

Nang Gin Kui - Bangkok Private Dining
Charoen Krung Soi 20, Chinatown | Talad Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 , Thailand
+66 85 904 6996
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 7,375 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Nang Gin Kui is a private guerrilla dining lounge at Bangkok's amazing River Front spoiling guests with a million dollar river view.We serve thai fusion full-course dinner set menus including flowing beverages and wine pairing on selected evenings. Please email us if you are looking for a truly one-of-a-kind experience for special dinners and events. ** Reservation ONLY **
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“great romantic dining with the view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

we've got great food, variety and taste, with good wine
we've got I will say one of the best romantic view in Bangkok
we've got a relaxing and very friendly atmosphere

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Florian_Gypser, Owner at Nang Gin Kui - Bangkok Private Dining, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you so much Jean-Paul for having been our dear guest and we are very happy that you and your super lovely family enjoyed the evening ; ) we are looking forward to see you around town, all the best and please send our regards to your family !

Your Team @ Nang Gin Kui

• Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Bangkok
“Great Home Food Cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food is delicious and the atmosphere is unique. Goy Goy and her team do their best to make sure you have a pleasant meal filled with plenty of drink and authentic Thai food. The location, in a high-rise in Chinatown overlooking the Chao Praya river adds a special touch to a guaranteed pleasant evening.Dining at Nang Gin Kui well be a night to remember for any visitor to Bangkok!

• Visited January 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
““like mumma use to make””
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Food is a personal thing, a statement we can all relate too. I personally feel as an expat living Bangkok who immigrated from the hustle and bustle of London I have found it very hard to find an eatery which can deliver so much so seamlessly, please believe I am far from a ‘foodie’ but again because of London up-brining it has given me a ‘taste’ for different flavors from Modern-European in Notting Hill to Gordon Ramsays pub on the other side of town, but let’s get back to the point Nang Gin Kui…

When you first meet your host for the evening (Florian) you are instantly placed with a sense of adventure as you actually can’t walk into Nang Gin Kui off the street (as it sit some feet above Chinatown) and I sure you, it doesn’t disappoint, bam! When you arrive you are greeted with a perfectly lit area, cool concrete floors and a view to die, you are instantly handed drinks from friendly, kind staff (and this level of hospitality continues throughout the evening and doesn’t dip for a second) I won’t reveal too much of what’s in store so not to take away from your own experience but it is just that an ‘experience’ and one you must enjoy if you are an expat like myself or a tourist that cannot be fooled by artificialness of Sukhumvit and aiming to find that little gem, well here it is.

I can say I have been twice and never have I left feeling hungry or disappointed, Florian as host takes you along a journey through taste that has even most complicated taste buds impressed, a level of flavor you can receive only from innocent, honest cooking which seems to be lost with all the ‘conveyor belt’ restaurants that are everywhere in bkk this day and age, I highly recommend Nang Gin Kui.

• Visited May 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“favorite dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

If you are looking for a great meal with a better experience go to Nang Gin Kui. The food is spectacular, the views are breathe taking and the hosts are wonderfully amazing. You will get all the benefits of the wonders of Thailand's world renown food but with the best VIP treatment of your life. Florian makes sure that you and your guests have plenty to eat and drink. I went with a group of people 8 people and we all felt very comfortable and at home. The conversations were aplenty and to atmosphere made all the difference when sitting on the cushions around one table enjoying a lovely meal. GO DO IT! You will not regret it! It truly is an experience you will never forget. I have such a great time I am taking more people there!

• Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“Most charming night in the entire world!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I happened upon Florian's private dining, Nang Gin Kui, but accident. I met a nice man at restaurant in the mall and mentioned that I wanted a skyline dining experience and he said not to go to a hotel or anything, but to give Florian a call. SO GLAD I DID! Myself and seven others had, what I can only describe as the most wonderful, delicious, and charming night in all of Bangkok, and for me (I was on a 2+ month around the world vacation), the best night of my entire vacation. We had the pleasure of our own customized, all vegan menu. There are not words in the English language to describe the flavors!! The view of the city was outstanding, the lighting just right, the food fabulous, and the we had the overwhelming sense that we were home, having a meal with family, sharing our stories and getting a little drunk at the same time =). Florian's private dining is an experience that is a MUST if you visit Bangkok. I cannot stress how heightened of an experience you will have at his home. I yearn to return to Bangkok, for this place alone. Bring your next party, crew, group to Nang Gin Kui for a night that will live in memory forever!

• Visited February 2013