“Glowing Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Glow Pratunam Hotel

You added Glow Pratunam Hotel to your Saves list
Glow Pratunam Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   919 Petchburi Road | Thanon Phayathai, Rajthewee, Bangkok 10400, Thailand   |
Ranked #43 of 772 Hotels in Bangkok
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Manila
“Glowing Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I vist Bangkok regularly because of my work. This time, I brought my 72-year old mom and stayed at Glow Hotel in Pratunam. My first time at Glow. Hotel staff were very friendly and courteous. She enjoyed the room with fantastic view of the city. The bed was very comfortable and she found the food superb. 5-star accommodation that is so affordable. I've found my home in Bangkok - GLOW Hotel!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed at Glow Pratunam from 17th to 20th October on the recommendation of the travel agency. We took advantage of the hotel's promotion and were surprised by the great friendly service provided by the entire staff. The place is nice and bright; warmed by the sunny rays on the front and back of the hotel. The very comfortable beds are my childrens' favorite. Food is so readily available around the hotel, especially impressed by the 24hrs McDonalds on the ground floor of the hotel. Little shops around the hotel serve good local food at very reasonable prices. We were also very lucky to go there during the street food fair and were spoilt by the choices local food of available. Just two little lanes away (less than 5 minutes walk) are several shops offering foot massage, Thai massage at appx 200 baht/hour. There also five floors of fashion shops and a food court covering another floor. We are spoilt by the convenience. It is only one day after our return from the trip and we have already started planning our next stay at.... GLOW PRATUNAM in March 2013!

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My friends and I stayed 3 nights at this hotel. The location is excellent and accessible to many shopping malls around the area. The staff are very friendly, helpful and hospitable. They showed great hospitality during our stay and made us feel so welcoming. We will definitely return for another great stay here. Keep it up and keep Glowing!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

My friend and I stayed 2 nights at Glow Pratunam and loved it. Clean, spacious and friendly hotel staff. Location was good too. It's opposite Pantip Plaza and Platinium Mall where you can shop till you drop. There's also a mall within the same building as the hotel, as well as street stalls all around. 12 minutes walk to Central World and 5 minutes to Pratunam wholesale market.

Will be back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Singapore, null, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Stayed over at Glow Pratunam from 13th to 15th Oct during a family trip after seeing all the rave.
A nice and clean hotel with great location and comfy bed!
Was rather impressed with the helpfulness upon arriving and smiles were all over the places.

However do feel that there is more room for imporvement with regards to the services over the check in counters.
We were not brought up to the room as mentioned and could feel some "not-so-sincere" smiles at times ( this is something which i have never encountered in all my previous stay in BKK)

Afterall still had a wonderful stay during this short bkk trip
Would love to compliment on the lady who greeted us with nice smiles on both mornings and remembered our preference on the drinks.
Thanks for granting us a late check out due to our late depature flight too! :)

singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

I went on 12-15 oct for my honeymoon. I booked the standard room online. Upon reaching the hotel, me & my husband were welcomed with a warm greetings infront of the hotel, then guided to the Recept area in 7th floor. To my surprise, I was upgraded to higher grade room knowing thy its my honeymoon & Recept lady was well versed in English, showed me to my room till doorstep & explain clearly on everything. Luggages were bought up to my room very fast too. Bed & bathtub decorated with roses & towel fold swan.
Whole experience was great, helpful staffs, clean room, heartwarming services. I will sure go back to them again

• Stayed October 2012
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

A bunch of friends and I were there during the same month they opened. The hotel is hence, new and very clean. Service was also great, staff were all smiles and always ready to hold the lift or even offer to carry your bags up with you. They had no qualms helping us make reservations at restaurants or for massages as well. Hotel is great for Platinum Mall shoppers as it's just a stone throw away. The only downsides were 2 things:

- the wi-fi in the room is very weak, we often do not have connection. if need be, you can always use the common pcs to surf the net
- the room i was in had smoke smell in the toiler at certain times which I suspect comes from the neighboring room. It will be great if they smoking rooms are located on a different level from the the non-smoking rooms

Overall, I was happy with my stay here and if I want to stay in Pratunum area again, I will not hesitate to book a room at GLOW.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Glow Pratunam Hotel? Share your experiences!