“Bangkok was wonderful- Gift was better.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 466 Activities in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: My Name is Gift and I am a freelance English speaking tour guide in Thailand. My wish is for you to have a great experience when you visit my country so I offer best experience, quality private day tours to make sure you have an unforgettable and wonderful trip which hopefully will impress you.
“Bangkok was wonderful- Gift was better.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

My parents, husband and I spent two wonderful days with Gift in Bangkok. A number of emails had exchanged between us prior to the trip, gifts replies were prompt and helpful. My mother has some food allergies so Gift talked me through the best dishes for Mom. Gift has an uncanny way of avoiding the crowds in very busy tourist attractions-she has many "secret" standing spots that provide excellent viewpoints for photographs as well as keeping you away from the hustle and bustle of the crowd. We never felt rushed and Gift often asked if we needed a rest/water break. My parents adored Gift's gentle funny, thoughtful nature. We shared many laughs together during the tour and Gift made us feel quiet special as a group. It’s very much the VIP feeling! The itinerary allowed for some wiggle room and alternative experiences were offered where time allowed.
A private guide is the best way to see Bangkok but Gift makes you fall in love with it.

Visited July 2013
Suchiphorn R, Owner at Gift Private Day Tours, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear one of my unforgettable clients,

I also would like to thank you very much for choosing my service for your holiday in Thailand this times. I had a very good with your family too (Young mom, dad & nice husband of you & definitely you ) I would say that your family have a very good sense of humor too. I feel very comfortable to be with you. It's all my pleasure to take best care of you fantastic family. I do hope next time we will have a chance to go up north together to experience some unseen in Thailand again.

Take care of yourself. And please kindly pass my warmest regards to your parents and husband too.

Warmest regards,

Evans, Georgia
12 attraction reviews
“Wonderful guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Spent 3 days touring with gift at the end of June 2013. She is very kind and friendly and knowledgeable. My 11 year daughter and I did the city tour in Bangkok which I highly recommend as well as the day tour to Ayutthaya. We also went to the winery and elephant ride which was just okay---the best part was the elephant ride. The wines were not to my taste but I applaud their efforts. These issues had nothing to do with Gift who arranged everything perfectly.
I highly recommend using her for your trip. You will not regret it.

Visited June 2013
Suchiphorn R, Owner at Gift Private Day Tours, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Thank you very much Barbara for your kind review. I am also glad to have a chance to take care of you & your daughter. I am so appreciate for your easy going person and so glad that you really enjoy with my service for 2 days tour.
Hope that one day I will have a chance to take care of you and your daughter again here in Thailand. Welcome back :)

Sacramento, California
“Look no further if you want a personalized tour in or near Bangkok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

My teen son and I spent two days with Gift while visiting Bangkok. I contacted her by e-mail several months before our trip asking about a Bangkok tour for one day as well as a tour of the Train Market and Ampawa floating market for a second day. Gift was very responsive by e-mail and quite willing to tailor each day to our specific interests.

As promised, Gift met us on time in our hotel lobby at the appointed time each day. She is quite knowledgeable and fun to be with. It is like having a personal friend take you around showing you the sights. The tours were as she described they would be and we enjoyed the experience. For trip to Ampawa the driver and car she contracts with are excellent.

Definitely consider using Gift's services in lieu of the mass tourist bus tours. Ýes, you'll pay more going on a private tour with Gift but you'll feel as though you've visited Bangkok with a local friend as opposed to being herded around by a flag waving tourist guide through the sights.

Visited June 2013
Suchiphorn R, Owner at Gift Private Day Tours, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear my valued tourists,

Actually, I feel like you are my friends. I am so glad that you feel happy about my services for 2 days with me. I feel the same as you as you are very understandable man and so kind even one day of your tour had some rain but you didn't complaint about that. And your son also are nice man very friendly. Your review is my reward from my job. I promise that I will improve my service as best as I can.
Do hope to have a chance to take care of you again.
London, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
“Fun private tour of Bangkok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We asked Gift Private Day Tours for a one day tour of Bangkok in late December 2012. We travelled on public transport which was more fun and made us feel part of the city. It was very hot and we were all very jet lagged and our guide was understanding of this and made sure we had opportunities to rest and cool off. Our children really enjoyed traveling by tuk-tuks and seeing all the new sights. Our guide, Teng, was very kind and when we visited the royal palace grounds she stayed behind in the shade with my youngest son so we could go in and visit. The boat ride on the canal was a nice rest from all the walking and interesting to see a different part of the city although we did not get to see any of the famous markets and that a little disappointing but we only had one day and felt we got to see lots so that was OK. I would recommend this company.

Visited December 2012
Suchiphorn R, Owner at Gift Private Day Tours, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear my valued customers,

Thank you very much for your kind review. Yes, I realised that everyone would like to do as much as they have time permited. :) But I try to make your only one day in Bangkok is so worthy. And so glad to hear that from you feedback. Thank you very much again for using my service and do hope that next time I will have a chance to take care of you again. :)

Warmest regards,
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My sister & our partners recently traveled to Bangkok for a few days & had left it fairly late to think about our excursions while there.
My sister contacted Gift 6 days before leaving & she was able to organize 2 full days worth of excursions for us.
Gift is the loveliest guide you could ever wish for, very knowledgeable & friendly.
We could not speak highly enough of her.
It was such a pleasure to be able to spend the time with her & I would use her again if the occasion arose.

Visited March 2013
Suchiphorn R, Owner at Gift Private Day Tours, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you very much also for using my service. That ' s fortunately that I am still available for you. And glad too that you like both days :)
Very Welcome back again. :)
Keep looking forward to meeting you again. :)
Gift

Been to Gift Private Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Gift Private Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.