“Best Value for Money Hotel in BKK” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #127 of 772 Hotels in Bangkok
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cyprus
“Best Value for Money Hotel in BKK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

May not have the best views (actually it is either a motorway at front or tin roofs at rear) and the location is not the best but for the price you pay and the facilities you get it is hard to beat. I have not stayed in the same hotel in BKK in over 10 visits but this may prove to be the exception. It is clean and modern, the staff is very helpful, there is a free tuk tuk to BTS station and shopping mall and generally has a "feel good" factor. I have been to better hotels but at 2/3 times the price. In my opinion this is definitely the best value for money hotel in Bangkok.

Room Tip: Quiet at back but no view. View of passing cars and noisier at front.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
BalvinderG, Manager at BEST WESTERN Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you very much for writing a review. We do appreciate that you have taken the time to give some feedback.

Thank you for mentioning that we are exceptional value. A very modern hotel in the centre of Bangkok with great services and a "Feel Good" factor at very affordable prices.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us on +6622532993 or email klassiquesukhumvit@gmail.com

All the staff at Klassique Sukhumvit thank you for choosing our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Calcutta, West Bengal, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stayed 7 nights and took advantage of their discount offerings.

On the second night, the lights in our allotted room were not working and they did not hesitate to immediately shift us into a bigger room at the same price for the rest of our stay which was great!

The staff is very warm specially "Clarice" and "Chai". Clarice generally works in the evenings and night shift and she is really genuinely helpful by nature. Chai often drives the Tuk Tuk and is also great guy. Bob, the manager, excellent. I think Clarice would do a better job than "Joy" if she takes the morning shift where customer interactions are more.

Rooms and bathroom are clean and were always done by the time we returned in the evenings/nights.The beds were great..good sound sleep.

Locations , yes one needs to walk 10 minutes( tuk tuk 3 minutes) to reach On nut Skytrain but we did it every day with our young kid and no hassle at all.

If your are looking for a decent place to stay for a reasonable price, i will find it hard to find flaws in this Hotel.

Remember to take advantage of the driving directions and cards at the hotel reception to give your taxi man.You may need it the first few times.

Internet- great. All-in -all great...always looked forward to getting back to our room/hotel after a busy day seeing bangkok.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

We are only a short distance from the local Sky Train Station and just as you did many guests like to walk although we do have a free tuk tuk service. There are many food vendors on the way to the Sky Train and many guest enjoy the atmosphere as well as the short walk.

Great to hear that you liked our service and rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time that you are in Bangkok.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stayed for 5 nights (10th Sept - 15th Sept). I got a room facing the main road. It was very noisy and I could barely sleep on the first night. I requested for another room and had no problem for the remaining 4 nights. Staffs were very helpful (Clarice and the guy who drove the hotel Tuk-Tuk). I love the free Tuk-tuk shuttle service to the BTS station though I enjoyed walking to the BTS station as there were plenty of stalls along the way. However, the location of the hotel is a little weird, that almost all the taxi drivers who drove me back to the hotel had to make several U-turns to get to the hotel. Not a big deal though. A well-deserved 5-star.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Where possible we are are always happy to change rooms for our guest sif there is something that they do not like about their original room. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and thank you very much for giving us 5 stars.

San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stayed here for a couple days last month.

Pervert alert: If your room faces a yellow building, DO NOT OPEN the curtain. There is creepy stalker looking from his apartment window to the hotel. I had the curtains open and caught him staring at me in the room. He quickly closed his blinds when I looked directly at him. I suspect it's not his first time doing it. Since that event, we kept the curtains closed the rest of the stay.

Good: The staff is extremely helpful and nice. The location is excellent. Big grocery store and lots of places to eat. LOTS!

Bad: The internet is slow and often dropped. Day time was okay (not great), but evening was horrible! I could not skype because the connection dropped several times. The bathroom door was also funny, it's clear glass at the bottom of the door. Anyone in the room can clearly see if the person is using the toilet or taking a shower. It's WEIRD. Our sheets were also not changed daily, we had to ask for the sheets to be changed.

Room Tip: Don't open the curtains if your room faces a yellow building.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
BalvinderG, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, October 12, 2013

Thank for inform us about the neighbour apartment we already talk the management of apartment about this.

Regarding the wi-fi we have already change the new provider for internet so it can be fast.

Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I went toBangkok last month and I did experienced such great customer service... Best western klassique sukhumvit isn't a five star hotel yes that is true but they provides great and perfect customer assistance and I did felt so comfy with them and the staff...thank u for a very warmth assistance... I will surely comeback...it's so worth staying,... <3 love it

Room Tip: You can choose the room at the corner,..it's quiet
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I stay at best western klassuque hotel last week. I like this. Hitel very much. Very goid price and very good service. I will stay again ib this hotel. Very close to train station. Internet also very fast and free.

• Stayed September 2013
BalvinderG, Manager at BEST WESTERN Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, September 11, 2013

We are happy to hear that you like our location, our service and our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again the next time that you are in Bangkok.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was in this hotel last month as needed to attend some events in Bitech convention centre near by. It's a good location as close to the local sky train station. Hotel provides the shuttle service regularly to the train station. A few stores are near by Like Tesco and Lotus where you can buy almost everything. Hotel provides high speed Internet which is fast and free. Breakfast is normal but on the whole it's a good value for money. Will stay again on my next visit.

• Stayed August 2013

Thank you for mentioning how convenient our hotel is for guests visiting the convention centre and for mentioning our good quality free wifi.

All the staff at Klassique Sukhumvit thank you for choosing our hotel.

Been to BEST WESTERN Klassique Sukhumvit? Share your experiences!