“Great Staff, Cozy Rooms and Good Value” 5 of 5 stars

You added BEST WESTERN Klassique Sukhumvit to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1933 Sukhumvit Road, Phra Khanong, Bangkok, Thailand   |
Ranked #95 of 766 Hotels in Bangkok
Sydney
“Great Staff, Cozy Rooms and Good Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed a couple of days during a working holiday in BKK. Cannot say enough good things about the staff and the quality of service at this Hotel. Always felt like walking into my own front door. Comfy room, good ensuites & showers. Just a good place to stay. They will even drive you to the BTS which is only a 5 minute walk anyway.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
BalvinderG, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Yes we have TUK TUK shuttle service from Hotel to BTS On Nut Station which makes for guest easier to travel around in Bangkok.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at +6622532993 or klassiquesukhumvit@gmail.com

Thank you again for taking the time to write review for us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

klassiquesukhumvit@gmail.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Stayed at this hotel in April. Although a small hotel, but was really amazed the service is being given to the customer. You feel like you are at home. Shoppimng malls are near by and also the train station is just under ten minutes walk from the hotel. Rooms are very neat and clean. Breakfast is on request but good quality and quantity to kick off the day. Highly recomended.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
BalvinderG, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

It really nice to get feedback that you like our breakfast quality.

Our housekeeping staff try to keep the rooms clean so guest can enjoy there stay.

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

The Services provided by this hotel is just amazing, Welcomed by staff members warmly and food was also quite impressive !!! Staying in this hotel was a great experience for me and my family !!The rooms were neat and clean and till the time we were there, we cherished each and every moment there and also the location was quite perfect for me. I must say one of the best hotels in thailand if you want to see in the terms of quality and price.... 10 on 10

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
BalvinderG, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Dear Douglas,

Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Its good hear that you & your family are happy with our hotel services. We will look forward to serve you in future soon.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I recently visited Thailand, and stayed at the Best Western Klassique. My experience in the hotel was wonderful. The ambiance and the service was very delighting. The rooms were very neat and clean and it felt like home. Even the staff was very caring. The location is perfect, since it is near a bts station. All in all, i liked this hotel very much, and i would definitely recommend this hotel to people.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
BalvinderG, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Klassique Sukhumvit, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Our housekeeping department really make sure the rooms are cleaned nicely so our guest can feel comfortable.

Our hotel is just few minutes walk from BTS which makes it very easy to travel around. Our hotel shuttle is also available now so easy for guest to reach BTS station.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I was in the city for a business meeting and chose this hotel for its great price and proximity to the place i had to visit for my meetings everyday.

after spending the days at the meeting , i would come back tired and want to eat food . the in-room service was outstanding and food was hot and ready in no time.

the rooms were very clean and the room service tried to provide me with everything.

i would definitely recommend this to all solo travellers

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Nice hear that you feel very relax in our hotel. Our room service is there very limited hours but its good to know that you like our hotel food as well.

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I visited this hotel last month and I was quite impressed by the service I was provided. I was welcomed by the staff members very warmly and I personally liked the hotel because of its warm and cozy accommodation. Other than that, the hotel is also located at a very convenient place making my travels a lot easier. Overall, it was an excellent hotel with an excellent staff and I highly recommend it to people visiting Bangkok for their vacation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Its good hear that you were happy from our services. Our staff try there best to make you feel you are in your home.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was in Bangkok in February this year and got the booking through a recmendation at this hotel. Although its a Best Western chain, but run by a Indian family living in Thailand since three generations. Nice ambiente there. Not so many facilitis in the hotel, however, service is good. Newly made hotel and nice, neat and clean oom. Internet really works fast so maks it easy to work on your compueter as wifi is there through out the hotel. Recomended

Room Tip: Get the rooms on 5th floor, althoug they are little espensive, but much bigger comparing with the lo...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for writing review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Yes our hotel is run by family. You all are family. We try best to stay make you feel you staying like home. Yes our 5th floor rooms are Grand deluxe room around 42 sqm. in size.

klassiquesukhumvit@gmail.com

Been to BEST WESTERN Klassique Sukhumvit? Share your experiences!