“Relaxation” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #378 of 466 Activities in Bangkok
4.5 of 5 stars 159 Reviews
More attraction details
Owner description: Following on from the success of So Thai Spa's first branch in London, So Thai Spa has established itself as one of the best luxury day spa operators in Thailand with spas in Bangkok and Phuket. So Thai Spa Bangkok is set in a detached villa surrounded by private gardens. A positive experience is assured with a market leading team of therapists, who perform the treatments in spacious and well-decorated private spa rooms.
Bergen
“Relaxation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2014 NEW via mobile

Fantastic service by a housewarm and friendly staff. The 4 hour couples massage was a delight, performed by experienced and skilled masseurs. Well worth every penny!

• Korean first
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Dishonest Receptionist”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2014

Pic visited So Thai spa on 9-12-14 for a spa session,I was presented the spa menu upon arrival by the fluent speaking receptionist..I chose the package and proceeded to the spa room forgetting about my shopping bag that I had left behind in the reception area...After the massage I had also forgotten totally about the shopping bag and I left the place.the receptionist called for Emmy taxi nshe even recommended me nearby good hotels if I wanted to stay near the spa.my taxi arrived and I left in a hurry forgetting about the shopping bag.
I arrived at my hotel n realized that I had left the bag there,I called her the following morning and she said the bag was left there n I told her I will b back on Thursday to collect my belongings n I also booked a following spa appointment with her on Thursday 11-12-14.so on Thursday I did my massage as usual n I was told by another receptionist that the lady who served me that day was off and my belongings were not there n I even spoke to her on d telephone she said that there was a shopping bag left behind n no one had left anything behind n she did not even received any call from me!!! I could not believe my ears n such dishonesty!!!
I was so disgusted that I left the place in anger n disappointment.
So dear visitors beware of your belongings when u visit this spa...so what if the service is good but a place with no inter gritty is not worth a visit right???,

Beijing Region, China
“Nice place excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2014

It is a very nice place to relax. Last day of my stay in Bangkok, I chose to get a traditional massage here, the old lady did a very good and impressive job. Altogether 2000 bah with four hours massage, you d better book the service in advance so as to make sure you have the room.
Not very easy to find, get the address for reference.
Enjoy it .

3 attraction reviews
“Overrated & don't feel welcome ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2014

I had been tried their 4 hours treatment just now. I really can't wait my trip end to write a review.

The lady walked out open the door for me. Told me sit down & I told her I made the appointment. She just ignores what I said. Give me the spa menu asked me what I want to do. I shown her my email & she finally realize I made the appointment. I don't feel welcome as all.

The slippers super big, no small size. Are they expect all people had big feet?

Super BIG room but no hot water for shower.

The therapist communication skills & treatment skills lots of room to improve.

1) Scrub treatment very fast & tough. I can feel she seems in hurry go somewhere. During the scrub treatment, I feel painful on my skin.
Why so hurry ???

2) After scrub, I finished shower. I waited in room alone for 10 mins. Then she walked in and said prepare tea & snacks at the corner of the seat. Why don't tell me earlier ??

3) During the treatment, no communicate should face down / face up ...Is she think I know everything ???

4) Keep remind her slow & soft

5) I left early 15 mins....exceeded my limit I have to go

The lady at reception really rude when I left. No thank you & nobody give back flip fop until taxi come I ask.

I won't come back here never ever. I won't recommend anyone too.

Totally disappointed >.<

singapore
“Fantastic value for money spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2014

Visited the spa with my husband. The therapists were very skillful they twisted n did their Thai routine on us during certain parts of our treatment when they felt was needed. We felt lighter immediately as parts of our tensed muscles were sorted out on the spot. We had the 4hr luxury package n paid in advance for the promo! Place is clean n above average in terms of design n facilities. Very good value for money. We will return again for a more relaxing treatment.