“Great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Singapore, Singapore
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is a very cosy restaurant, staffs are very attentive, great place to have dinner.

I am not an expert in Italian food, thus wont be able to use word such as "authentic", but as my taste bud tell me, the food is very good

I have ordered a home made pasta (couldnt remember the name) with bolognese sauce, and tempted to order the 2nd course, Grilled pork chop
The pasta blend very well with the sauce, and it is really mouth watering. As for the pork chop, it definitely taste better than it looks, as the plate was presented in a simple way, but the taste of the pork is just right, if I have requested to change the sequence of to have the pork chop first, believe it will be even better

As it is located very near to Holiday Inn Silom, a great place to dine.

• Visited February 2013

95% Recommend
Paphos
“Would be Excellent but!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is a small intimate italian restaurant very close to the Holiday Inn, Silom & is well worth a visit. I would have given this restaurant an excellent rating but they did not serve the main courses together & there was at least a 10min gap between me receiving my seafood risotto & my wife receiving her pizza. This also happened to the couple next to us. The starters were excellent. I had beef carpaccio & my wife had mozeralla & tomatoes. They also have a good selection of wine. The staff are also very pleasant & the ambiance is very good. A very good find & a nice change if you are tired of Thai food.

• Visited February 2013
kathmandu
“Cosy place, excellent Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Every time we’re in Bangkok we enjoy an evening at Lo Strabacco. Why eat Italian food in Bangkok? Well we love Thai food but sometimes we want something different. We have tried different international restaurants and every time we get disappointed. Until we found Lo Strabacco. Here you get authentic Italian dishes, excellently prepared at a good price. Add to that the cosy casual ambience and good service.
In addition to the menu Lo Stabacco normally have some todays specials – last time one of them was fresh homemade gnocchi. Heavenly.

• Visited January 2013
Fresno, CA
“Great, little find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We were staying at the Holiday Inn SIlom Rd and found this little gem just around the corner. The wine was cheap and the pizza is excellent!

Visited December 2012
“The best Italian food in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We have been to a few different pizzerias and Italian restaurants around the Silom area but I have been disappointed with them all. I passed Lo Strabacco and was instantly drawn in by how unpretentious and friendly it looked. The service has great and the homemade gnocchi was delicious. I'm so pleased to finally find an authentic Italian restaurant in Bangkok where the food is clearly lovingly prepared. My only criticism is that the waitress kept taking our dishes away before we had time to use our bread to soak up the lovely sauces!

• Visited November 2012