“Great taste of Thai Food from Thais opinion” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great taste of Thai Food from Thais opinion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I'm Thai and just found this nice Thai restaurant to dinner with friend. I live in Bangkok but not knowing much about which restaurant is having good Thai dishes near Pha Artit road. Accidentally, I walk passed Joy Luck Club and my friend told me that this restaurant is famous so we interested and just tried it out. We ordered two menus : Omelette Formula 1(special formula omelette by the owner and she also have Formula 2 we) and fried tofu with vegetables. Both menus are tasty and make we wanna try other menus next time. Also, lemon juice is great refreshing. It is the real Thai food I think.

London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food and trendy,gorgeous cafe! Not to be missed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

I had the massaman curry and it was one of the nicest curries I've ever had in my entire love. It came with sweet roti bread which was also delicious. So glad I found this place! Free wifi and the loveliest staff too!

Cocoa Beach, Florida
“One of the best meals I've had in Bangkok.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Having lived in Thailand for over six years, I'm very disappointed to have only recently found Joy Luck Club. What have I been eating all these years?!

The staff, who I believe are two sisters, are very friends, very helpful and more than happy to explain each freshly made dish in great detail.

The food is brilliant, the drinks are great... I can't fault anything.

This is my new favourite place to eat in Bangkok. It's a must!

San Jose, Costa Rica
“Full of endearing details...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Stumbled on this quirky, charming little hole in the wall just a couple of blocks north of the Kao San melee. So happy I did--there's just so much to recommend here: tons of veggie options, relaxing jazz music, fried talon root for nibbles, lemon ice tea that is to die for, rice served in the shape of a teddy bear, perfectly seasoned food tailored to your tastes. I really wish I had discovered it earlier in my BKK stay--I'd be here every night. And the owners--(2 sisters from what I gather) are absolute sweethearts. Oh, and decor alone is worth a visit.

• Visited November 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amazing food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled on this little treat by accident. Had the best food of our trip so far. A tiny wee place, with a lovely lady who was waitress, chef and cocktail mixer; all whitest being adorable.

Highly recommended.