My husband and I stayed here twice, the first time for 4 nights then on our return trip for 3 nights. The first trip we had a very large comfortable room, the furniture was a little tired and the bed very hard. The rooms were well laid out with a very big balcony. We were supplied with bathroom toiletries and tea/coffee/milk. The second time we stayed here, we were in a newly refurbished room, a different floor plan and a lovely comfortable bed. The balcony was smaller, but the floor plan was much better. No toiletries in the bathroom this time. The hotel is in a good location, banks close by and nice restaurants, the breakfast was ample and included an egg station. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool was very nice and the gym was also good. This hotel has a lot of expats staying there as it is close to Embassies.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Park Suanplu Bangkok
- Somerset Park Suanplu Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These modern and superbly appointed serviced residences are nestled in a private garden, just minutes from the business district of Silom and Sathorn Road. Ideal for corporate housing and interim accommodation, each residence is designed for the discerning individual with contemporary designs and modern technological conveniences. Within walking distance to many business, cultural and tourist destinations, there is also convenient access or easy walk to Lumpini subway station will get you around Bangkok efficiently. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Somerset Park Suanplu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.