I have only good things to say about this hotel.
Pros: ambience, generous size of rooms with separate loung, service, breakfast buffet, location is excellent in Sathorn, price, free shuttle across neighborhood to malls etc.
Cons: slightly dated interior but nothing major.
I would definitely stay again at this lovely hotel when in Bangkok next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These modern and superbly appointed serviced residences are nestled in a private garden, just minutes from the business district of Silom and Sathorn Road. Ideal for corporate housing and interim accommodation, each residence is designed for the discerning individual with contemporary designs and modern technological conveniences. Within walking distance to many business, cultural and tourist destinations, there is also convenient access or easy walk to Lumpini subway station will get you around Bangkok efficiently. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Somerset Park Suanplu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Park Suanplu Bangkok
- Somerset Park Suanplu Hotel Bangkok