I stayed here 25th May until June 8th 2013. The apartments are spacious with all the facilities you require. The gym and pool are great. I smashed a fair bit of time out in that gym. This hotel is really good value for money compared to the prices for hotels you'd get in Melbourne. Really not even comparable. I enjoyed the buffet breakfast immensely, especially after my morning work outs. The staff are ALL so friendly and helpful from the gatehouse, to lobby, restaurant, reception, housekeeping and gym/spa. Well done. I'd definitely stay here again and recommend to people travelling to BKK. Keep up the good work.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Park Suanplu Bangkok
- Somerset Park Suanplu Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These modern and superbly appointed serviced residences are nestled in a private garden, just minutes from the business district of Silom and Sathorn Road. Ideal for corporate housing and interim accommodation, each residence is designed for the discerning individual with contemporary designs and modern technological conveniences. Within walking distance to many business, cultural and tourist destinations, there is also convenient access or easy walk to Lumpini subway station will get you around Bangkok efficiently. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Somerset Park Suanplu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.