arrived here late at night. smoking room was only option and it smelled really bad.
Pool is tiny.. Dinner is awful, dated menu, dated presentation and service which is a pity as the dining room itself is nice. Vincents across the street on the left is a good place to eat.. In general I find there are many things that make this place feel very dated. as an example they keep a parrot out front who seems really stressed out.
There is also no difference between the deluxe and standard rooms. Infact in the standard you get a small shower room as opposed to bath which in my opinion is better.
On plus side the location is great, its easy to get everywhere. The breakfast is quite good so if you are looking for somewhere central and cheapish this is a good choice however for an extra 25 euro per night you can get a 4/5 star room in bangkok..
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Hotel And Spa
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Hotel Bangkok
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Hotel
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable Modern Hotel located in the heart of the city & within walking distance of shopping & entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Pinnacle Lumpinee Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.