As I walked through the lobby to reception I thought, this is going to be an awesome treat (usually a backpacker but splashed out for a night). Got my key and went up in the lift, doors opened... And i thought...Is this really the same hotel? All the other floors have not had the same renovations as downstairs - they are from the 80's, ugly old blue carpets, stale and smell of cigarettes. i got a room on the nonsmoking floor, opened my door and all I could smell were cigarettes, they did change my room for me though. Most of the equipment at the gym is really old and mostly broken, and it closes at 7pm, same as the pool. Too early for my liking, I got kicked out!
Overall it's ok but there must be much better, newer places for this price. Wouldn't stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Hotel Bangkok
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Hotel And Spa
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Hotel
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable Modern Hotel located in the heart of the city & within walking distance of shopping & entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pinnacle Lumpinee Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.