This is my 2nd stay with Pinnacle Lumpinee and it's great to see the improvement from last year. From the lobby (check in/out), the wide variety of breakfast buffet, our room, the maid service on the 7th floor, wifi (great improvement), the 14th floor (gym, sauna, clean water pool), the staff has always smile on their faces. The underground train is just a quick 5 mins walk..A good small restaurant beside Ibis Hotel (Exquiz Restaurant & Gallery, cheap and authentic thai food).
But there are some things really disappoint me when I arrived on April 15/Monday evening...the check in was fast but when I arrived there no one cares to bring our luggage going to the reception area and to our room in the 7th Floor (the security guard notice us but he didnt approach to help us!). When I ask for a map in the reception they just gave me a photocopy :( Also I must commend Mr. Max whose doing a great job in the reception but he doesnt give a smile...Kudos to Mr. Uthai (hope I am right, the Bell Boy/DoorMan) who still recognize us when he saw us after that 14 months the last time were there...
The improvements are so fast but I give time to the staff to improve their customer service skills...I will see all of you by 2014 :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable Modern Hotel located in the heart of the city & within walking distance of shopping & entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Pinnacle Lumpinee Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Hotel And Spa
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Hotel Bangkok
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Bangkok