Nice place yet affordable. Quite distant from Silom and Siam but taxi is always accessible.
Food was ok. Love the fruit juice, yogurt, and freshly made pancakes served during breakfast.
Bought deluxe accommodation and should have bath robes, bath tub, and complimentary bottled water according to expedia but none of any of those were provided.
Decent swimming pool and gym equipment. Sauna was not hot at all. It could have been a lot better.
Overall stay was good. Will consider checking in here again if i go back to Bangkok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable Modern Hotel located in the heart of the city & within walking distance of shopping & entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pinnacle Lumpinee Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Hotel And Spa
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Hotel Bangkok
- Pinnacle Lumpinee Bangkok