We stayed at this hotel for our first short stay during our honeymoon. We spend three nights in this hotel and we absolutely loved it.
We were worried about finding a nice hotel in Bangkok. We are pretty demanding in terms of hotel cleanliness and luxury.
We were very pleased at this hotel. We stayed in the regular view with river view. Enjoyed the room.
Clean room, good sized and clean bathroom.
The pool is great, a perfect escape for hectic Bangkok.
The boat service is actually nice to visit another part of the city we would go to alone.
The hotel location is good, in tuk tuk you get there very easily and comfortably.
Overall it's a great hotel.
Next time we come to Bangkok we are surely going to stay there.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok Hotel
- Shangri La Hotel
- Shangri La Bangkok
- Shangri La Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok, is a 5-star luxury hotel in Silom district, Bangkok. The design and appointments express the welcoming warmth and richness of Thai culture throughout the hotel, from traditional teak dining pavilions to the most up-to-date room features.The hotel has a total of 802 rooms including 72 suites in two wings, Shangri-La and Krungthep, and is adjacent to the Saphan Taksin station of the Skytrain, Bangkok's elevated metro system.The hotel also offers fully-serviced apartments for guests wishing a longer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.