Stayed for two nights at Horizon Club room with a river view and were blown away by everything which came across thereafter. Horizon Club staff are just mind blowing with great service attitude. Breakfast buffet is small in the lounge but very personal and good enough for a healthy lifestyle. Happy hours really made us happy with the range of snacks and drinks served, best we have experienced till date. Health club seems to be recently refurbished and has state of the art equipments. Next2 dinner buffet was a Huge Huge Huge spread of high quality items. My favorite dessert and fruits section.
They have free boat shuttle to go to the night market, which is very convenient.
15/10 for this huge but top class hotel. 5 extra marks for Horizon Club.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok Hotel
- Shangri La Hotel
- Shangri La Bangkok
- Shangri La Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok, is a 5-star luxury hotel in Silom district, Bangkok. The design and appointments express the welcoming warmth and richness of Thai culture throughout the hotel, from traditional teak dining pavilions to the most up-to-date room features.The hotel has a total of 802 rooms including 72 suites in two wings, Shangri-La and Krungthep, and is adjacent to the Saphan Taksin station of the Skytrain, Bangkok's elevated metro system.The hotel also offers fully-serviced apartments for guests wishing a longer stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Amex, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.