I did not have a very good experience at the Marvel Hotel Bangkok because of the following reasons.
1. One of the staff misbehaved with me when I asked her about the room after already waiting for 1 hour.
2. The toilets are ages old.. So old that you can easily figure out.
3. I was having a both and I could see the water climbing up my ankles.. (No maintenance at all, even after complaining).
4.The walls in the corridor are awefully colored PINK.
5. Even when informed being a honeymoon couple, they make no special arrangements.
6. I hardly found any staff in the hotel, that's the reason of its poor service (may be)
The only thing which's good is the Breakfast and the restaurant. Orelse there's nothing in this property which makes you feel you're staying at a 4 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (Currently closed due to fire.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marvel Hotel Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Bangkok Park Avenue Hotel Bangkok
- Mercure Hotel Bangkok
- Grand Accor Park Avenue