Ok room, but worn. There's a sliding facility in the bathroom that allow you to open up to look into the room while you're in the bathtub, it's redundant and you can't close the doors tightly, which means no privacy during toilet visits (so new found lovers - beware!)
When we booked the hotel we thought we got the total price, only to find extra taxes being added upon arrival - Oh that's what ++ means at the end of price!
Nice breakfast staff!
Frequent boats to BTS
Ramada is an ok hotel, but I think Anantara Riverside and Spa just across, is a much much better deal for almost the same price (with no hidden taxes when you see total price. That's just annoying)!
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Menam Riverside Hotel Bangkok
- Ramada Plaza Menam Riverside Hotel
- Ramada Hotel Bangkok
- Plaza Menam Riverside Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort-style Riverside Hotel, guest rooms with Thai and European decor and furnishings; set amidst 14 acres of landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Plaza Menam Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.