“Truly Wonderful Accomodations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rembrandt Towers Serviced Apartments

You added Rembrandt Towers Serviced Apartments to your Saves list
Rembrandt Towers Serviced Apartments
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   22 Sukhumvit Soi 20 | Klong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand (Wattana)   |
Ranked #188 of 766 Hotels in Bangkok
Chicago, Illinois, USA
“Truly Wonderful Accomodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2004

The Rembrandt Apartments has to be the best deal and most comfortable accomodation you can find anywhere.

I had a best one bedroom which had a full kitchen and enormous bath.
Thoroughly cleaned each day including washing the dishes.

The best part is the room service. Excellent food and service within 15 to 20 minutes. And this is 24 hours.

All of this for a cost of $88 for the best one bedroom. 2B/2B is $107.

Don't miss using the hotel's limousine. It's a Lexus with a driver in a white coat and white gloves.

• Stayed November 2004, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Texas, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2004

I'm at the tail end of my second stay at Rembrandt Towers. I really, really like this place. I've stayed at places that cost 3 or 4 times more that I enjoyed much less.

The service is incredible. While I don't have much experience with high end rooms in Asia, hotels like Four Seasons and Fairmont in North America don't come close to this place. I call room service and 10 minutes later the food is at my room. Twice I needed help with my computer, the first time connecting to high speed internet and the second replacing a faulty cable. In both instances the IT guy was in my room less than 5 minutes after I called. Front desk staff are very helpful, courteous and efficient.

The size of the accomodations is a major plus. For well under US$100 you can get a very large, comfortable, quiet one-bedroom apartment with living room, bedroom and kitchen -- about 800 square feet I think. Furnishings are nice and include two televisions.

Location is great! You're about 5-10 minutes walking time away from both the skytrain and the subway. This really saved me a lot of time and annoyance, not having to deal with the notorious traffic here. There's a convenience store next to the lobby.

Another thing I like is having the facilities of the Rembrandt Hotel, a 4 star hotel IMO, next door. The Mexican restaurant there is considered best in Bangkok, while Indian restaurant would be in the top 5. Fitness facility is good too. While I didn't hang around the pools in the Apartment or Hotel, they looked very nice and included bar service. Khun Oi in the Business Center was very efficient and helpful.

In the general area, I highly recommend the Dim Sum Lunch Buffet in the Chinese restaurant at Windsor Hotel, about 2 or 3 minutes walking time away on Soi 18. On Soi 20, Food House serves very good, reasonably cheap Thai food. The steamed sea bass in particular is good. And there are lots of the typical street vendors on both Soi 18 and Soi 20 serving up a variety of treats. Also worth a mention is La Rueda on Soi 20 -- they have the best (only) Mojitos in town and salsa music/dancing nightly.

This is a sincere review; I've posted a couple here on tripadvisor that weren't so nice. While I don't want to show my Email address or write out my name, as I'm a little paranoid about spam and having my name appear in search engines, you're welcome to give me a call for further info. The first three letters in my last name are "Kam" and the last two are "on", and I'm the only one in the phone book in Midland, Texas.

Have fun in Bangkok!

Been to Rembrandt Towers Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rembrandt Towers Serviced Apartments

Address: 22 Sukhumvit Soi 20 | Klong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Bangkok > Wattana
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
#139 Family Hotel in Bangkok
#144 Luxury Hotel in Bangkok
Hotel Class:4 star — Rembrandt Towers Serviced Apartments 4*
The Rembrandt Hotel & Towers with its 231 rooms is located in the most vibrant and exciting city of Asia. It is in the heart of Bangkok,Thailand's central business and entertainment district. The Rembrandt Hotel & Towers is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and high standards of hospitality. From elegant surroundings of the finest quality to our caring innovation and high standards of hospitality, we provide a style that respects each individual guest. The Rembrandt embodies a true home away from home for those who know and appreciate the best. Our guests can embark on a culinary journey of cuisines in our fine restaurants: Thai, Italian, Mexican, International and Indian. Especially the Rang Mahal, on the top floor of the Hotel, which has earned the reputation as one of the finest and most popular Indian restaurants in Bangkok. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rembrandt Towers Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rembrandt Towers Serviced Apartments Hotel Bangkok
Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Rembrandt Hotel Serviced Apartments

If you own or manage Rembrandt Towers Serviced Apartments, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.