I have stayed at this hotel over 30 times and in severl different rooms.
My favorite rooms are at the court wing, junior suite.
56 sqm with 1 bedroom.
Quiet and very private location with entrance from the car park.
150 meter away from Sukhumvit road and close to the metro and skytrain.
Also very close to the shopping aerea and nightlife entertainment.
Always very friendly staff that makes you feel at home.
In my opinion this hotel gives a great value for money and I will always return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Sukhumvit Soi 15, it is a 10 minute walk to key points such as Robinson Department Store, Nana & Asok BTS skytrain stations, and Sukhumvit MRT subway station or alternatively use our free Tuk-Tuk shuttle service. Hospitals, embassies and major shopping centers are a short drive away. Royal President consists of 186 spacious rooms and suites that combine the comforts of home with facilities and services such as a mini-mart, meeting room and the Royal Brasserie with alfresco dining. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. Songkran which is celebrated in Thailand from 13th - 15th April is the traditional New Year 's Day. The most obvious celebration of Songkran is the throwing of water upon others. Come and celebrate this season by staying with us as we offer something special to our guests who book the Special Promotion up to 30% discount. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Royal President Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Royal President Hotel Bangkok