This was my second stay in 2013 at this hotel. I chose to stay at Furama Silom since I liked this hotel very much at the begining of this year. The hotel is in Silom area. It's close to Sala Daeng station, Patpong night market and Taksin pier. It has spacious and clean rooms. Breaksfast is very nice. I recomment is hotel everybody who wants to stay in Silom ara.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Silom Hotel
- Furama Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Unico Grande Silom Bangkok
- Unico Grande Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Furama Silom, Bangkok features 251 expansive guestrooms that are decorated with a combination of modern and contemporary Thai style of sleek glass panels creating a luxurious yet cosy feel. An elegant flatship 4-star hotel features Superior Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Executive Rooms and Suite. Every room allows you to enjoy the dazzling view of metropolitan Bangkok. Contemporary High-rise Hotel located in city center, near business areaA large outdoor swimming pool on 20th floor located at the rooftop with cooling breeze of metropolitan air provides guests with the ideal place to catch a bit of sun to refresh your tan and a refreshing dip in the pool. Alternatively, the pool bar also offers light snacks and drinks. Other Facilities are also with well-equipped like fitness center, sauna, steam room and lockers. Likewise, 2 function rooms and banquet facilities with modern audiovisual equipment can accommodate up to 100 people. High-speed internet access is also available for guests’ use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Furama Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.