Stayed at the Twin Towers Hotel for one night during June 2013 and was bitterly disappointed by the quality and cleanness of the rooms.
Quoting their own web site this is a " International 4-star budget hotel", but this is far from the truth.....if they think by calling themselves "budget" means they can ignore the fundamentals of running a hotel (cleanliness and reasonably maintained rooms) then they are delusional.
The room provided seemed like a step back in time of the mid-80s. The rooms were also very dirty making me cringe evening thinking about it;
* Carpets so dirty I was afraid to walk on them with my bare feet!
* Desk with drink stains from previous occupant
* Bathroom had mold on the tiles.
* Shower had limited pressure (which after my night I felt like I needed a good clean myself!)
For anyone looking for budget accommodation in Bangkok....stay well clear and look for somewhere else. Having stayed in Bangkok before there is cleaner backpacker accommodation in the city for a fraction of the cost!
- Also Known As:
- The Twin Hotel
- Twin Hotel Bangkok
- Twin Towers Hotel Bangkok
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Twin Towers Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.