It was my first honeymoon after wedding. I and my wife stayed here for 2 days. Our agent (Thai Vision Holidays) booked this hotel for us.. The staff here was not that co-operative. They gave us the accommodation in Tower 3 which is really worst. The lane for going to Tower3 is too smelly(especially in the evening).
We were happy when one of the Duty Manager Mr.Anan helped us and gave us a good room. But again that was in Tower3. No doubt the room was really good with all the necessary amenities inside (TV, FRIDGE, MICROWAVE, Good Modular Kitchen, Bath tub in the bathroom, bed was a bit small.
The swimming pool really needs a maintainance. It has less space to walk around the pool area.
Breakfast was quite ok (not that good too). But the staff at the restaurant was helpful.
This hotel is in between the city and in a busiest road, too much noise of the traffic. I requested them to give the accommodation to us in a good room and in Tower 1 OR 2. Which they didn't. I think they should train the front office staff to be more quicker in service and be more proactive (But Mr.Anan helped us there).
However I and my wife enjoyed in bangkok but NOT more than Pattaya. Pattaya was real awesum...
In Bangkok the safari world and Marine park is really too good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. Songkran which is celebrated in Thailand from 13th - 15th April is the traditional New Year 's Day. The most obvious celebration of Songkran is the throwing of water upon others. Come and celebrate this season by staying with us as we offer something special to our guests who book the Special Promotion up to 30% discount. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Grand President Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel