First time stay this hotel, quite worry before that as reading reviews from tripadvisor but overall
quite enjoy stay , improvement on re-furnish the room would gain more customer.
1. Friendly staff and check in very fast.
2. Room finishing really run down, but big room and big bathroom.
3. Great breakfast.
4. Super convenience for shopping nearby.
5. Lift quite all right , not that bad as some reviews.
6. We knew that is chargeable wifi so got pre-paid sim card (350+-bath) with local call value
100bath and 7 days free wifi & 3g during a week in Bangkok. Convenience with great value.
7. Booked the air-port transfer but they sent email to me last minute regards the waiting point.
Will be back to this hotel next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique. Playful. Glamorous. Convenient. Soaring 88 stories above the Bangkok famous Pratunam, Baiyoke Sky Hotel, Bangkok offers the dynamic highest views of the city and beyond, while our luxuriously appointed guestrooms offer the ultimate in comfort and serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Baiyoke Sky Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baiyoke Sky Bangkok
- Hotel Baiyoke Sky
- Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok