1. Called the Housekeeping and Front Desk for 2 large bath towel for 4 times within 2 hours and each time was promised they will be delivered. None came.
2. Wrote a feedback letter which was provided by Housekeeping and passed it to the Guest Relation officer. Explained my disappointment with the poor service and again nothing happened!
3. Room was very simply furnished. Poor lightings and you can feel the bars under the sofa!
4. Lifts to the Lobby was excruciating slow! There are 3 but only 1 goes up or down at one time!
We even have to rush for the Staff lift due to the long wait!
5. Shower just could not give a constant controlled temperature. It is either too hot or too cold! Did not have a good bath for the whole 6 days stay!
6. Black out does occur! And I thought Hangover II's ploy was far-fetched! But it is absolutely true!
7. Lobby's air-condition was so poor that I broke out in sweat just sitting there!
8. Definitely will not go back again. Not even for a second chance!
- Also Known As:
- Baiyoke Sky Bangkok
- Hotel Baiyoke Sky
- Baiyoke Sky Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique. Playful. Glamorous. Convenient. Soaring 88 stories above the Bangkok famous Pratunam, Baiyoke Sky Hotel, Bangkok offers the dynamic highest views of the city and beyond, while our luxuriously appointed guestrooms offer the ultimate in comfort and serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Baiyoke Sky Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.