We stayed at the club room with the corner room. The room size is fairly spacious with a separate living room and bedroom. Since we stayed at the club floor, we had our daily breakfast and evening cocktails at the club lounge. The breakfast food selection is fairly good and we particularly love the good bread and pastries, they even have laugengebäck which is fantastic to go with a variety of cheese. Kudos to the bakery section in this hotel. The hotel itself has a great location, right in front of the BTS - Asok station and next door to Terminal 21 shopping mall. The pool is quite alright considering this is a hotel catered more for business travellers so most of the daytime, there was hardly people in the pool. We enjoyed our four nights at the Westin.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok Hotel
- Westin Bangkok
- Bangkok Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Westin difference at The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok, a contemporary retreat in the heart of the city’s thriving business and entertainment district. The hotel is steps from the BTS Asok skytrain and MRT Sukhumvit subway stations ensuring guests are moments away from the city’s best shopping, vibrant nightlife, and unique cultural attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.