You added Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel
Ranked #9 of 764 Hotels in Bangkok
Surabaya, Indonesia
“superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

this was my second time stayed there. still so inlove with this hotel. super great location, friendly staff, big room, cozy atmosphere.
one of concierge team help me a lot to find my parents, by calling taxi driver who drove them to patpong area.
Impressed, for sure will come back here for my next visit!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
GMSGS, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Kurniasari K,

Thank you for your return to Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

It is a great pleasure to read that you continue to enjoy our central location, the spaciousness and coziness of our guestroom, and the level of service provided by our Luxury Collection ambassadors. Extra recognition had been given to our Concierge team and they were delighted to know that they were able to play a role in enhancing your parent's stay with us.

The team and I look forward to your next visit.

Richard Chapman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (342)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Udon Thani, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We normally stay at the Shangrila but with meeting friends who wanted to be ' right in the middle ' of everything the Sheraton was the ideal choice, from checking in to checking out I could not find fault with anything, obviously by the amount of other positive feedback this place gets they have got everything just right..... We will now be making this hotel out first choice every time we visit Bangkok......

Room Tip: You have choice of either a city view or lake view, which ever you prefer...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear SakonTraveler,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and for the time that you have taken to share your experiences.

I certainly welcome your feed back as it is an important part of our self-assessment in knowing we are providing the services for the most important aspect of the hotel – our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit in the future.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

we are family of four stayed in connecting rooms on 32nd floor.

to start with Hotel is not new but is maintained well. Rooms are big enough to keep our three days shopping still enough space to walk freely.

Positive points:
- direct access to sky train
- good location
- many restaurants just outside the hotel
- friendly staff
- helpful Concierge
- very good butler service

Negative points (negligible):
- decent breakfast (not as big selection as in middle east Sheraton)
- too crowded at check-in

Room Tip: Get rooms from 30th floor and above
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
GMSGS, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Satish M,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and for the time that you have taken to share your feedback with us.

It is of my greatest pleasure to read that you had enjoyed the convenience of our central location, The Grande Connection - our direct sky walk bridge connecting the hotel's lobby to the BTS Skytrain and MRT subway station, and the level of service provided by our team, especially the Concierge and Butler team.

However, I am concerned to read that the breakfast was not up to your liking and that you found the check-in area too crowded. I have shared these points with the concerned Department Heads for future improvements.

My team and I look forward to the next opportunity of welcoming you and your family back to Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I did not stay at the Grand Sukhumvit but I had dinner around the pool
The waiter was very service minded even I did not stay at the hotel he connect me to WiFi
without extra charge
The food was delicious and the
atmosphere around the pool was like a oasis in a tropical garden
Great place to have a romantic
dinner in the middle of the city
of Bangkok
Wonderful hotel with an excellent location

Stayed September 2013
Dear Nedusch,

Thank you for visiting The Sala and for the time that you have taken to write a review regarding your visit.

I am delighted to read that you had enjoyed tropical atmosphere, food and service provided at The Sala. As part of the Luxury Collection hotels, we continuously strive to provide our guests with an indigenous and exceptional experience. Extra recognition have been given to our team at The Sala and they all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The location is good! Just next to MRT & BTS and the big shopping mall - Terminal 21. The breakfast is excellent with wide range of choice and fresh fruit. The business centre is comfortable and good for me to have a full day meeting.
The room decoration is a bit old but feel comfortable.

Room Tip: The room for SPG member start from 20/f to 30/f but I feel it is same because you will not stay in t...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
GMSGS, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear CTAM20081226,

May I thank you for choosing to stay with us at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am delighted to read that you had enjoyed the convenience of our central location, the breakfast buffet spread at Orchid Cafe, and the facilities and services offered at our Business Centre.

I note that you found the room decoration is old. I am pleased to advise that currently we are undergoing a refurbishment of our guestrooms which will give a fresher look and more contemporary feel to the guestrooms. This will include a totally new colour scheme, state-of-the-art media hub, 40” TV, upgraded guest room Internet, new lighting and new shower fittings. The room together with its 45 sq.m. space will certainly give us a leading edge amongst the 5 stars hotel in Bangkok. The total project is targeted to be completed by the end of next year.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Yorba Linda, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family of four including a 3yr old and a 7yr old stayed here during our trip through Asia this summer and it was great. Location is superb. We usually stay near Siam station for convenience of shopping, but this hotel seems to have one of the best pools in Bangkok so we decided to give it a try.
We had a one bed suite which seemed a bit old but very nicely kept.
The location was amazing. The hotel is connected to BTS Asok via skywalk and a new shopping mall which was very convenient. The pool is by far the best hotel pool in Asian city hotels. Pool area is designed so its very tranquil and private. Kid friendly and poolside service was very good as well.

We would definitely come back here whenever we're in Bangkok.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear IVsystem,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and for sharing your experiences.

It is always a great pleasure to read that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us. I am delighted to read that you and your family had enjoyed the convenience of our location, the tropical oasis of our swimming pool and service provided by our team.

I note that you found the suite is dated. I am pleased to advise that currently we are undergoing a refurbishment of our guestrooms which will give a fresher look and more contemporary feel to the guestrooms. This will include a totally new colour scheme, state-of-the-art media hub, 40” TV, upgraded guest room Internet, new lighting and new shower fittings. The room together with its 45 sq.m. space will certainly give us a leading edge amongst the 5 stars hotel in Bangkok. The total project is targeted to be completed by the end of next year.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Amazing hotel facilities and location.
The best part of the hotel was the super friendly staff. Always smiling and ready to help.
I would highly reccomend this hotel for business or personal travel.
The in house restaurants were also very good and cusine was varied.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Canuck992013,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

It is of my greatest pleasure to read that you had enjoyed our facilities and services. Your compliments regarding the food & beverage selection had been shared with our Director of Food & Beverage and his team. Moreover, I am delighted to read that our Luxury Collection ambassadors were able to play a part in making your stay more memorable. We look forward to your next visit.

Richard Chapman

Been to Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel? Share your experiences!