I love the Sukhothai, and for me, it is by far the best hotel in Bangkok. The rooms are furnishings are classy, yet understated, the service is outstanding and the food served in the restaurant is beautiful. I would definitely recommend staying here- I loved the addition of chocolate truffles in the room every day! We were upgraded free of charge, and very pleased with our beautiful, spacious room.
Furthermore, I would also strongly recommend the afternoon tea that is available on Fridays and weekends. The savoury food is glorious, but the chocolate buffet is out of this world- I have recommended it to all of my friends and anyone I know who is travelling to Thailand. The cakes and patisserie are wonderful, as are the selections of chocolates, hot chocolate and other goodies.
- Also Known As:
- The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel
- The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Sukhothai Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Sukhothai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COLONNADE, all-day dining restaurant features live cooking stations, Carving Trolley and a wide selection of Western and Asian favorites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Otel, MrandMrsSmith, Splendia, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Sukhothai Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.