In the center of Bangkok, The Sukhothai allows us to get away from the hustle and bustle of energetic city.
Only just few steps from hotel gate at busy Sathorn Road, hotel property is very quiet.
I stayed 3 nights at The Sukohthai in early October for the congress.
The gardens, courtyard, pond with lotus flowers are always perfectly clean and tidy, all settings are very nice and comfortable.
There are no shops and restaurants around, only small convenience-stores in both side of Sathorn road (5 minutes walking), where we can purchase drinks, beers, light foods and cigarette.
If you do not mind to walking 15 to 20 minutes, you can reach to famous Silom Road by foot.
Room has reasonably good space.
It is not stylish room , assimilating more wooden architecture under Asian concept, which provides a space for relaxation and comfort to the guests.
Facilities are fully functioning, air-conditioning, bath, separated shower room, vanity… all are very well-appointed.
Majority of rooms have a window that does not fully open, partially openable just for vent.
Swimming pool and its surroundings provide more relaxation.
Colonnade restaurant offers wide variety of foods for breakfast, Continental, Thai, Chinese, Japanese… every foods are very sophisticated and taste delicious.
Other two restaurants, Celadon (Thai) and La Scala (Italian), provide nice foods, but a bit costly.
The Sukhothai is very good hotel overall, for any kind of use, business, holidays, celebrations for all generation.
- Also Known As:
- The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel
- The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Sukhothai Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Sukhothai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COLONNADE, all-day dining restaurant features live cooking stations, Carving Trolley and a wide selection of Western and Asian favorites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, MrandMrsSmith, Splendia, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Sukhothai Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.