Starting with a friendly welcome and impeccable attention to detail, a stay at the Sukhothai is well worth it. After spending a week in Ko Samui and having to fly out of Bangkok we stayed at the Sukhothai for 2 nights. The property is superbly situated in the banking district and the rooftop bars Bunyan Tree and Vertigo are in close proximity, its a little way out from the touristy areas but with cabs so cheap thats a non issue.
The breakfast buffet is fantastic!!!
The collection and drop off service to and from the airport and subsequent VIP treatment through immigration and being met by the hotel staff before baggage claim made arriving and departing Bangkok such a pleasant experience.
- Also Known As:
- The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel
- The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Sukhothai Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Sukhothai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COLONNADE, all-day dining restaurant features live cooking stations, Carving Trolley and a wide selection of Western and Asian favorites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Otel, MrandMrsSmith, Splendia, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Sukhothai Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.