Such great hospitality - nothing is too much for the staff at Sukhothai. Got upgraded to an executive suite which is huge. The bathroom is as big as the sitting room/bedroom. Nice view of the green courtyard. Some highlights:
Fancied some mangosteen and told the concierge who explained that the fruits were not in season but they would try and fine them. True enough, later that day, they delivered some to the room (and my friend's room too).
Huge spread for breakfast - spoiled for choice. The staff were happy to make whatever you fancy if they are not part of the buffet.
Had supper and lunch at the Thai restaurant (part of the hotel but different building) - best Pad Thai I've ever had in a very long time. The set menu for supper is extensive. Highly recommended.
Pool and gym are OK - nothing to shout about.
What sets it apart though is the service. Nothing is too much for them: check in staff, concierge, procurement team, breakfast team etc - everyone makes you feel rather special! If you're an AMEX member, use their Platinum Travel and FHR programme. A lot of benefits come with it.
- Also Known As:
- The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel
- The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Sukhothai Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Sukhothai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COLONNADE, all-day dining restaurant features live cooking stations, Carving Trolley and a wide selection of Western and Asian favorites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, MrandMrsSmith, Splendia, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Sukhothai Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.