Staying in the Sukhothai is a very memorable experience. It is the best part of my travel.
I've stayed in at least 8 other hotels in Bangkok before a friend recommended the Sukhothai Hotel to me about 14 years ago. Since then , I always stay at the Sukhothai Hotel.
The room are luxurious and the staff are excellent. Try the omelette for breakfast.
I think it's the best in the world. The pool is a very tranquil spot.
I've also heard that the gym is good.
The Hotel is close to the sky train or a US$4 taxi ride Siam Square.
- Also Known As:
- The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel
- The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Sukhothai Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Sukhothai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COLONNADE, all-day dining restaurant features live cooking stations, Carving Trolley and a wide selection of Western and Asian favorites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, MrandMrsSmith, Splendia, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Sukhothai Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.